Chapter 21

A/N: Hello again everyone! Thank you so much for over 1K reads!!! I feel bad for not updating on the exact day for when I first received this exciting news from a friend. Hopefully this will make up for it. Anyway note that I love you all and please keep on reading!

Movement.

Movement towards the castle.

The Eye peered out a hall window. They were coming. Coming for her. He had to act fast or it will be two late. He dashed back to Welly's room, grabbing her by the wrist and dragging her down the hall. Welly screamed in pain, the Eye's fingers gripping her tightly.

"Shut the hell up." He snapped. Welly quickly closed her mouth, her eyes widened in fear. He disappeared from the hallway, teleporting himself and Welly to the very top of the tower. It was raining that day so the roof was wet a slippery. He looked down as two people came running to the castle.

"Wait here." The Eye smiled maliciously.

"Hurt them and I will kill you." Welly spat.

He snickers quietly before materializing.

Coby banged, furiously, on the door, eye bulging and angry.

"Open up you f*cking bastard." He screams. Janice aims a Semi-Automatic rifle at the door, ready to blow the head off the monster that dared to kidnap Welly. Suddenly, purple particles surround the two.

"Boo." a voice whispers. Coby turns in time to see vicious enderman teeth snapping at him.

He dodges the attack, back hand slapping the demon. The Eye hissed, as Janice fires a bullet. He turns to her, his eyes angry and glowing white. Janice backs up and fires again. The bulled strikes the Eye's arm. He charges at her, knocking Janice off her feet. Frightened, Janice puts the gun to the Eye's chest, the trigger pulled and ready to fire.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." The Eye said.

"Why is that?" Coby asked, the Eye turning to face him. Smiling, he points to Welly, who was struggling to keep balance on the roof.

"Bad things could happen, Coby." The Eye grins. "Very bad things."

"You wouldn't dare." Coby challenged.

"Try me?"

The Eye flexed his wrist. More rain began to fall. Welly gripped tightly to the side, trying desperately to keep balance.

"Coby, you idiot!" She screams. Coby's eyes widen in fear. What would happen to her now?