Chapter 12

(A/N Thanks guys so much for 500 reads! I never though that I'd get this far. You guys are truly amazing and I love you all. I could talk about you guys all day but I know you want to read more to this story. So I will shut up and let you guys read already. Enjoy!)

Flashing lights....

Bodies scattered....

Welly gone.....

Coby watched as police car after police car made their way to the scene of the disappearance of Welly. Their blue and red light flashed rapidly as two cops jumped out of the car. Coby stared at the four bodies strewn in odd places, like a child with toys... dead, human toys. Sadness was biting at his heart, a single tear escaping his eyes. Janice was already bawling her eyes out at the sight of Eric''s torn up body. A coroner, kindly and politely told Janice to step back as some of his men covered the body with a large white tarp. Then, they carefully, loaded the body onto the truck. Coby walked up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"He tried to save her." Coby said. "But h-he choked him."

"So my knowledge on her is true." Janice said under her breath.

"Wha?"

Janice looked up at him. Her eyes were bloodshot form all of the crying she had done.

"Welly, has something in her that the Eye wants." Janice said

"Why would you guess that?" Coby asked, uncertain on whether to believe her or not.

"The Eye would have killed her like the others, Coby. If she isn't dead, then she has gone with him."

Coby was angry with her. Angry of her assuming that the 'Eye' took her. Angry of her putting Welly at risk and scaring her. Angry of every bad thing that has happened to the entire camp ever since he and Welly came.

"Why are you doing this to me, Janice?" Coby said.

"Wha-What do you mean?" Janice replied.

"Stop f*cking with me, Janice and listen! You are putting everyone here at risk of getting killed by this made up story. Ever since you told that fable of a tale, I knew for a fact that you just wanted everyone to be frightened of the camp to hide the fact that you killed them!"

Now, Coby, let's not start pointing fingers."

"Don't 'now Coby' me, women! You killed them just admit it."

Janice was speechless. A crowd of police men circled around the two of them. Coby was on the verge of tears. People were murdered in front of his eyes, his best friend in the whole wide world was gone and now Janice was lying to him (at least that's what he thought.). Frustrated, Coby bolted through the crowd and ran back to his cabin, leaving Janice in the dust.

That night, Coby lied down on his bed, his eyes bloodshot from all the crying he has done. He was tired yet alert and scared for Welly. Was she even alive? Was the stuff Janice was talking about true? To tired to think further, Coby, closed his eyes and rested his head on the fluffy, white pillow.

Coby's Dream

Storms

Terrors of the night.

Light flashed only to reveal you aren't alone

No mom or dad are with you.

Nobody is there to save you

You are alone with Him -Unknown

Coby opened his eyes and blinked rapidly. A strange, bitter aroma filled his nostrils as he struggled to get up. Blood. It was the stale stench of blood. Coby gagged silently and walked through was what was , presumably a forest of some sort.

"Cody!"

A voice screamed his name. It was high pitched almost girly. Welly. It was Welly's voice.

"Cody, help."

"I'm coming, Welly." Cody called, sprinting his way through the thick, sinister looking,forest.

He caught a glimpse of Welly's terrified face in the distance and, quickly picked up the pace. Finally, he came to a stop. Standing in front of his was Welly...although she didn't look entirely like herself. Her hair was the same black hair she always had, lying loosely on her shoulders. Her eyes were completely black with no other color in her eyes what so ever. A black cape was draped behind her shoulders, flapping in a wind Cody could not feel. A long flowing dress, made of black satin, covered her entire body, a purple belt around her waist. She stepped forwards and began to smile. Her smiled seemed innocent and gentle. However, her black eyes depicted a different story. Welly wrapped her smooth delicate arms around Coby's neck, giving him a gentle squeeze in the process. Her hands and arms felt cold on his neck. It was creepy and unsettling. Was she frozen? Or... dead? Welly nuzzled her nose against Coby's ears, kissing it softly,

"Eyes." She whispered into his ears.

Coby was confused. He suddenly, heard a hissing noise and the sound of tearing flesh coming from.. her. Coby tried to break free from Welly's hug, but he wouldn't budge. He was trapped in an everlasting embrace, literally everlasting. Finally, after what felt like forever, she released him. Her body was gone. The black haired, beautiful girl was now a ball of nothing. All that was left were two pairs of violet eyes staring, menacingly at him, not even blinking. Coby was terrified. He wanted to scream but his voice didn't have the gut to say anything. Welly's voice whispered again in his ear, this time, sounding more evil and sinister.

"Beautiful eyes will save us all."