Chapter 13

(A/N) DunDunDun! We have finally made it to unlucky number 13! Woohoo! Fun fact about me. Did you know that 13 is my lucky number besides my age? Anyway,  vote, comment and Enjoy!)

I would also like to give a shout out to my good friend ExWonder. She is an amazing poet please check her out and get her up to 400 or 500 reads. She truly deserves it for such a good friend. (I appologize for the type-o's)

The Eye knelt down at Welly's broken body, every ounce of evil within him slowly dissipating into nothing. She seemed so peaceful, lying in a twisted position on the sea of rocks. A smiled emerged from his creepy, paranormal, face.  Suddenly his memory kicked in. If she dies, the Eye Element would go to the next person. He was already close to obtaining it for himself. He couldn't take the risk of starting over. He had to heal her. Quickly, he picked her up bridal style and teleported her to her room. Carefully, the Eye placed her down on the bed and stared at her soft, delicate face. it was a face of beauty, still scarred with sorrow after the tumble that knocked her out cold. Welly's lips were curved into a frown, her checks scrapped and bloody.

"Must I use my healing power?" He asked the dark empty room.

The room did not respond. Only the faint whispering of the wind echoed through the eerie bedroom. Sighing, he looked at Welly's body and placed his hand on her chest. Instantly, black and violet beams appeared from his fingers, penetrating through her chest to the heart. The black and purple lights, suddenly, shot out of all of her body parts, creating the illusion of a human disco ball. The Eye closed his eyes and suddenly, the purple and black beams of  Welly, beautiful and alive Welly. Welly's broken body, instantly rose from the floor. Her old, tattered camp clothes melted away into a long, black dress with purple lace around the hem and waist. Her blue eyes darkened to a black hue. The Eye smiled maliciously.

"Excellent."

(A/N Hi guys since school is starting, that means there will be slow updated. I bet most of you have seen this type of authors note on other book so I won't explain further. I will try to update as often as I can. Thanks, Ari)