Chapter 17

"I think you will like this present, Welly." The Eye smiles his normal, menacing grin. Welly looks away from him, trying her best to ignore the evil face that stared at her. Nothing could make up for the words he said the day before. She was too stressed out. Too confused. Too scared.

"C'mon Welly, please just looked at it." The Eye pleaded.

Sighing, Welly turned around to see a long, black and purple, lace gown held up in front of her.

"Do you like it?" He asked, politely. Too politely and kind for a killer. "I know black and purple are your favorite colors." How did he know that? When she didn't respond, he shoved the dress into her hands.

"Now get dressed up into it, my Welly." He cooed, softly. "I have some important er- things to attend to."

He rushed to the door and looked behind him once more to see Welly, staring sadly down at the floor.

"See you soon." He smiled as he closed the door.

Welly stared up at the ceiling, still aching from the wounds on her stomach and arms. She was still baffled that this all started when she was going to her summer job at the camp. How the f*ck does that happen? Sighing, she stripped off the black gown she was wearing and swiftly slipped into the new one. The lace one was rather big on her, half of it reaching the floor and the hem fitted loosely around her hips. She turned around to see the huge window behind her. The sunlight was the only actual light that illuminated in the dark, chamber of a room. Welly looked down at the ground, roughly 20 feet down. Would it end her for real? If the Eye wasn't lying, then she could fall and not die, right? She climbed up on the window sill and steadied herself over the edge. Welly felt dizzy, standing over the edge. The edge that could possibly save her or end her. Either way, she didn't care. Both options would get her away from the hell of a place. As she prepared to make he leap, the door swung open, scaring her half to death.

"What the f*ck are you doing?" The Eye bellowed rushing over to her.

Welly was frightened. Her feet were getting slippery. No, she was slipping. Down she fell, backwards, unable to see the hard, ground that would destroy her.

"No!" The Eye cried diving down to her.

Welly didn't want to die. Now, that she was tumbling towards death, she reached out to grab the Eye's long fingers. They were out of reach! The ground was getting closer now. The Eye's face was wide eyed and scared. He reached for her, determined to grab onto her long, slender arm. Welly blinked, tears falling rapidly down her face. This was it for her. All she could do was wait until finally

Eternal darkness...