A bond like no other (Raph x child! Reader part 2)

It had been 2 months since you had met Raph at the park that night. He'd visit you almost every night to check on you and talk to you. His brothers were very curious on where he had been going for the past 2 months. He's just...vanish. Raph had just finished up his training in the dojo and grabbed his gear.

"Okay I'm heading out to go on patrol." He said.

"By yourself?" Donnie asked.

"Yeah?" Raph shrugged, "nothing wrong with it."

"You've left for patrol by yourself for 2 months." Mikey replied.

"And it's not bothered you until now?" Raph questioned.

"Seems suspicious of you, Raph." Leo said crossing his arms.

"What would I be suspicious of, Leo?" Raph growled.

"I don't know, Raph. What would you be suspicious of?" His eldest brother glared.

"Nothing! Absolutely NOTHING!" Raph yelled as he grabbed a gift bag.

"Who's that for?" Donnie smirked.

"None of your business." He answered, "I'll be back in a few hours."

And with that said, he left the lair.

You were coloring while sitting on your bed. Your parents were asleep and you were the only one up.

"That has to be the most crayons and markers I've ever seen in my life." Raph spoke from your window.

Crayons and markers were flooding your bed. You looked up to see Raph at the window smiling.

"Raph!" You smiled and jumped on your feet.

You hugged him tightly and he hugged you back.

"I missed you." You said.

"I missed you too, shortie." He replied.

They pulled away from the hug and Raph ruffled her hair.

"I would've came here sooner if I knew about the colorful tsunami flooding your bed." He chuckled.

You laughed and grabbed the piece of paper you were coloring. You handed it to him. He looked at the drawing and smiled. You had drawn a picture of you and Raph at the park. He knew at the moment that you were very artistic.

The drawing wasn't scratchy like normal kid drawings. The picture was in very good detail and the blending of colors was remarkable.

"I love this." He spoke, "you did this yourself?"

You nodded your head, "yep. Where I met my turtle brother."

"Turtle brother?" Raph asked.

"You're like a big brother to me Raph and I love you." She explained, "you care about me and protect me from all harm."

Raph softly smiled. He handed her the gift bag.

"I also got you something." He said.

You carefully pulled out the tissue paper and held up a teddy bear.

"Your old teddy bear?" She asked with a soft smile.

"I'm 16, (y/n). I'd look silly if I carried him around like I did when I was younger. So I thought someone like you should be the next kid to take care of something that I love." He explained.

You held the bear tightly and jumped into Raph's arms. You hugged him and he hugged back.

"I love you, Raph." You spoke.

"I love you too, (n/n)." He replied.

Moments later, you tightened your grip on Raph, "R-Raph?"

His eyes turned white. He knew you were seeing something that was frightening you.

"I see eyes." You whispered fearfully.

He held you tightly and turned around. He looked around for those so called eyes. He looked up at the rooftops and saw his brothers staring down at him. His eyes turned normal. He stepped in your room and hugged you more.

"Don't be scared. It's only my brothers." He said.

You lifted your head up from hiding, "you have brothers?"

"3 of them." He answered.

And with that said, the 3 brothers hopped in through the window.

"Patrol huh." Leo glared.

You squeezed you arms around Raph's neck. Raph rubbed your head and looked at his brothers.

"Who's that?" Donnie asked.

"This is (y/n). I saved her from FishFace and Dog Pound 2 months ago. And I promised to visit her ever since. That's why I left the lair every night for these past 2 months." Raph explained.

"You could've-"

"No Leo I couldn't just tell you because you wouldn't let me if I did." Raph interrupted, (Y/n) looks up to me. I'm a big brother to her. I'll protect her from anything. I'll protect her even from you taking me away from her."

Donnie and Mikey looked over at Leo who had his arms crossed. Leo sighed, realizing that Raph really did care for you. He nodded, letting his brothers know that he'd allow it. Mikey smiled and walked over to you. You still had your arms locked around Raph's neck.

"Hey (y/n)! I'm Mikey! I'm a nice turtle so don't be scared!" Mikey smiled.

You looked up at Mikey and saw a sweet innocent turtle face. You looked at Raph.

"It's okay. He's a moron but he won't hurt you. None of my brothers will." He told you.

"(Y/n) I'll turn you into an airplane." Mikey smiled.

You looked at Mikey curiously. Raph set you down and Mikey picked you up.

"Weeeee!!!" Mikey said as he spun you around.

You started giggling and laughing.

"There's a smile!!!" Mikey smiled.

Soon enough the 3 turtles loved you. Even Leo did. Raph was relieved that his brothers loved you. Before leaving, Raph tucked you in bed and gave you a kiss on the head. He and his brothers left for home.

Raph walked in his room and placed the drawing on the wall. He smiled at the drawing. He never really showed any emotions other than range. But this emotion was.....happiness.

(A/n): okay I really love this scenario. I actually want to continue this in parts like maybe a sister scanerio thing but the reader has a stronger bond with Raph than his brothers REGUARDLESS. But they watch her grow older and everything. How's that sound? Lemme know down the the comments!