Tickle Monster (Leo x Ticklish! Reader)

Requested by: @bluelovesbts

You were on the way to the lair to see the turtles. But you mostly wanted to see Leo. You opened the manhole cover and hopped down. You placed it back and continued on your way. The sewers was dark, but you didn't mind.

You reached the entrance and saw 3 of the turtles watching tv. Leo wasn't there to be seen.

"Hey guys." You waved with a smile.

"Hey (y/n)." Mikey smiled back, "what brings you here?"

"Hang with my best friends of course." You laughed, "and a specific turtle seems to be missing."

"He's in the dojo." Raph said pointing behind him.

"Thank yyyooouuuuu." You slightly sang and skipped to the dojo.

You looked around....but no leader in sight.

You scratched your head, "Leo?"

Not a turtle in sight from where you stood. And just then-

"Attack!" A confident voice yelled from up above.

The body figure fell on you. It was Leo. He started tickling you and you laughed uncontrollably.

"Leo! St-st-staaaaaaap!" You laughed.

"Why? What's the point of not torturing you of tickles for your weakness?" He smirked.

"Because I'm TICKLISH!" You laughed, "I'm gonna pee myself!"

"That's not my problem." He chuckled, "You are a ticklish girl."

You rolled over and escaped his ticklish hands. Leo then smirked.

"...run."

*BEAT DROPS*

You ran around the lair and looked for a place to hide. You then remembered that Leo knows you'd never go in his room.

Leo looked around for you. He was oddly confused.

"Donnie, you seen (n/n)?" He asked.

He pointed towards Leo's bedroom. Leo turned back to his brother.

"I know she'd never go in there." He said.

"Exactly dude." Mikey replied, "she would never."

Key word: never. Leo walked in his room and switched on the light. He heard a thump. It came from the closet. He walked over to his closet and opened it.

"Sewer apples." He heard.

He moved a couple boxes and found you with your arms crossed.

"Nice try." He chuckled, "it looks like you fell backwards before you decided to hide in here."

"Your closet isn't the neatest you know." You replied.

He helped you out because he knew you couldn't move from where you were. He then started tickling your hips.

"Oh no! St-st-staaaaaap!" You laughed.

"Now why would I?" He asked.

You then smashed your lips into his. His hands then directed around your waist. He pulled you closer and you wrapped your arms around his neck. You broke the kiss.

"Well I think I just found a way." You smirked.

He smirked and pulled you into another kiss.....along with tickling your stomach.