Scaredy Cat (Raph x Scared! Reader)

Requested by: @snowpearl43

You and Raph were watching the movie, "The Nun". Raph always picked a scary movie because he knew that you were scared of everything. He laid back and watched as your little show was about to begin.

"AHHH!" You screamed, "something pulled that nun into the dark!"

You had jumped on the top of the couch like a scared cat that had jump to the ceiling. Raph chuckled at you.

"It's just a movie, (n/n). None of it is real."

"B-But it could happen." You stuttered as you hugged a pillow, "people die every day don't they?"

Raph shrugged, "I mean yeah but not from crazy dead nuns."

Suddenly, the nun popped on the screen. You screamed in fear and jumped into Ralph's arms. You held on tight to him and buried your face into his plastron. Raph's chuckling stopped as he realized that you truly were scared.

"(Y/n)?" He asked wrapping his arms around you.

Your grip never loosened. He never saw you this scared. Usually your reaction of being scared with make everyone laugh. But this was serious. He turned off the movie and lifted your chin up.

"(Y/n) I turned it off. It's okay." He said.

He could see the fear in your eyes. You rested your head on his shoulder and took a deep breath. Raph hugged you securely to help all your fears go away. He get your body relax from the tension. He looked over at you and saw you sleeping.

He softly smiled. He stood up and carried you to his room. He laid you down and placed a blanket over you. He kissed your head and left the room.

~15 minutes later~

Everyone had gone to bed and Raph was the only one up. From the couch, he heard mumbling. He followed the voice and it lead to his room. He saw that you were making the noise.

"....no...no don't take me! Raph!" You screamed in her sleep.

Raph held you close in his arms, "I'm here."

He laid next to you and snuggled up to you. He saw your face become peaceful as you slept.

"You're scared.....but you're my scaredy cat." He whispered as he kissed her cheek.