Fireflies and Feelings

THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE!

PLEASE DO NOT SKIP!

From this point forward, Woeful and I are going to be adding some optional scenes! So, when you come across a section that starts off with:

-~-~-~-~-~-~-❤︎(Love Interest's Name)❤︎-~-~-~-~-~-~-

And ends with:

-~-~-~-~-~-~-❤︎-~-~-~-~-~-~-

That indicates a special romance scene between Reader and her chosen love interest. These scenes are not canon outside of each love interest's separate ending and their specific optional scenes and will not be mentioned outside of those scenes or the endings!

Thank you for reading this and if you're curious as to why we're doing this, feel free to ask--we're happy to explain anything or answer any questions you may have! So, don't be shy! We promise we won't bite!

Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoy the chapter~!

*3rd P.O.V.*

Ace, now in a sour mood after having taught Luffy a lesson, headed off to deal with the big problem of the day.

Marco.

'You're really going to have it now, Marco, thinking you can pull a fast one on us like that!' Ace growled as he went to search for the blond in question.

It was no surprise that he wasn't alone.

"Oi, Marco, we need to talk." The freckled man told him with a slap on the shoulder, really trying to keep his composure.

Marco casually looked over to Ace an, while his expression was neutral, his eyes held a spark of mischief as he closed his locker.

"Yes, Fire Fist-yoi? How can I help you?"

There were several other people in the locker room besides Marco and Ace, including Thatch who was already looking interested in what Ace had to say.

"I rather we talk about this situation in private." He informed the blond, noticing the public setting.

"Oh, come on, Ace~. We're family-yoi. If can trust one of us, you can trust all of us. Whatever you want to say to me, you can say in front of them too-yoi~." Marco replied with a slight smirk.

"I don't want to make your ass kicking public, Marco, so it's best we talk in private." He replied thinly, on the verge of glaring at him.

"Oh, if you think you can, go right on ahead-yoi. I don't know what I did to deserve it, though." Marco let his smirk show as he fixed the collar of his shirt.

"By the way, Ace, I had a wonderful night last night-yoi. I had a date with the most beautiful and amazing woman~." He added and resisted the urge to grin, "What were you up to last night~? Not stalking anyone like a jealous toddler throwing a tantrum over their favorite toy, were you-yoi?"

Indeed, Marco knew about him and his brothers stalking him and (Y/n) on their date. He didn't mind though. Their attempts to ruin the date were juvenile at best.

"That's a funny metaphor coming from you, old man." Ace glared at him before folding his arms.

"Oh, and good luck trying to get on that lovely lady's friend's side; she hates everyone." He huffed.

"Well, I'm pretty sure her friend already likes me more than you since she had such a great time with me last night. For an "old man", I'm doing a hell of a lot better than you, aren't I-yoi~?" Marco sneered.