Doctors and Dates

*3rd P.O.V.*

(Y/n) was hard at work making breakfast for herself and Noire the next morning. She hummed happily as she plated their food and sat it at the table; French toast, a scrambled egg, and some bacon.

She placed a mug of piping hot coffee on the table for Noire and a glass of orange juice for herself.

(Y/n) observed her work proudly as she placed a glass bottle of maple syrup on the table and sighed.

"Looks good~. Now, then..." She trailed off and walked straight towards the stairs, "Time for me to play the role of Mom!"

She took a deep breath and shouted up the stairs to the bedroom, "Noire~! Wake up, sweetheart! Breakfast is ready~!"

Noire, just starting to wake up, went to wrinkle her face in grumpiness.

"Five more minutes..." She yawned, turning on her side.

"It's your first day, Noire! Do you want to be late~?!" (Y/n) shouted, trying to be louder this time.

"Don't make me come up there, young lady!"

Noire, now being more awake, paled at hearing the words "first day", and "late" in a sentence.

"O-oh, no!" She yelled back, before jumping out of bed, her eyes still a bit sluggish, as she messily rushed to get her proper clothes.

"I-I'll be there in a second!" She yelled back before falling back to sleep while standing up.

"I'm a pretty little donut... zzz..."

(Y/n), upon not hearing any sounds of movement from Noire anymore, ascended the stairs and entered the bedroom. Upon seeing Noire fast asleep on her feet, half-dressed no less, she sighed and went to rummage around her closet.

She found the item that she was looking for and marched back across the room to Noire. In one of (Y/n)'s hands was an airhorn and she wasted no time in putting it right in front of Noire's face and pushed the nozzle down, causing an ear-splitting honk that echoed throughout the entire room.

Noire quickly woke up with a start before going to rush to the bathroom to brush her teeth and brush back her hair.

"Im up, im up!" She told (Y/n) before jogging downstairs.

"Sure, that's why you were still fast asleep on your feet." (Y/n) giggled as she walked downstairs, "Your breakfast and coffee are on the table for you!"

"Thank you very much, (Y/n)!" She smiled at her, before she quickly ate her breakfast, and drank her coffee, it fully energizing her. She had a lot that she had to do today...

(Y/n) added syrup to her french toast and ate a lot slower than Noire, trying to savor the taste of her food.

"I'm going to the clinic today to get some cold medicine, just in case you get sick again or if I get sick. You never know, after all." She informed, "By the way, what time do you get off of work today?"

"I should be back in the late afternoon. Since it's my first day, not everything is set in stone yet." She told her, "As soon as I'm done though, I'd head straight here and get the chicken roast started."

"Are you sure? You'll probably be really tired after you get back so I can make dinner instead. I have nothing to do anyway."

"Alright, if you really want to." She shrugged, not minding the kind offer as she finished up her breakfast.

"I'll see you later, (Y/n)! Thanks for everything!" She grinned, running out the door in a rush.

She really didn't want to be late on her first day; it wouldn't be a good look.