Who's the Liar?

*3rd P.O.V.*

The entire bakery seemed to shake as Katakuri brutally smashed the batch of mochi he was making, growling to himself as his already imposing figure seemed to emanate a dark and menacing aura.

It wasn't at all normal to see Katakuri so openly frustrated. Honestly, the siblings that were present were beginning to get worried about their brother. Although, every one of them was hesitant to approach their brother due to how angry he seemed.

"Er... are you alright, big bro?" One of his brothers, Daifuku, questioned him curiously while he was taking the mochi that was already prepared and adding different fillings in them.

Katakuri's response was immediate, though his tone was as dark as the waves of malice that came from his body.

"I'm perfectly fine."

"A bit too fine... I can hardly keep up with you, big bro! There's just so much mochi I can handle at one time! Somebody had to have been bothering you, so who is it?" He persisted, not believing that he was fine at all.

When Katakuri got mad, he liked to distance himself from everybody. If not that, then he would be very grumpy.

"No one. I told you I'm just fine." Katakuri replied as he passed a glare to his brother, "If you can't keep up, you can either switch with someone else or just leave it to me."

"You say that you're fine, but you look like you're trying to murder the mochi! We've known you forever, and we can tell when you're trying to push an issue aside! So, who was it that made you this angry? Was it that Vinsmoke kid again?" Oven, another brother, chimed in just as he was removing some pastries from the oven.

The bakery shook even more than before as the mention of "Vinsmoke" caused Katakuri to hit the mochi harder.

"No. Like I said, there is nothing wrong. No one made me angry, so just leave it alone."

"Maybe it has to do with Noire?" Pudding interjected as the brothers sweatdropped at Katakuri, who visibly flinched at the name of the raven-haired woman.

"... No. It has nothing to do with her..."

"But you flinched, so it does! She hadn't visited the bakery in a while, after all... do you miss her, big brother?" She asked with a tilt of her head.

"... No. Besides that, she's obviously busy spending time with... other people." Katakuri grumbled, eyes flashing for just a moment.

"...Other people like... the Vinsmoke kid...?" Oven questioned, since the very mention of him also evoked a strong reaction from him.

Katakuri stopped and slowly turned his head to glare at his brother before slowly turning back to continue his current task of abusi--making mochi.

"... No."

"...That's a yes..." Daifuku sweated, continuing his own work.

"But where would this anger stem from? Those two seem relatively harmless, no?" He questioned, confused at the situation as Pudding smirked.

"I heard that Noire is now a chef at the Baratie, so it's only natural she gets acquainted with Sanji...! I think I smell a bit of jealousy from big brother!" She giggled as the two brothers paused in shock.

"Reall- OW!" Oven hissed, accidently burning his own self in shock.

"But why would Katakuri be jealous over that stupid kid? Our big bro is better than him in every way! Any girl worth her salt would obviously choose him over that pervert that nosebleeds at every pretty lady he sees!" He pointed out, looking at Katakuri expectantly.