Bit by the Green-Eyed Monster

*3rd P.O.V.*

(Y/n) was already awake and was nervously pacing back and forth in the bedroom, still in her pajamas.

"Tonight's the date... I'm so nervous... What if something goes wrong? What if I'm a total dork? What if I say something wrong?"

"(Y/n), though I am highly against this date, I still say you shouldn't worry about it too much... unless he tries something..." Noire huffed, shaking her head.

"If he's too stupid to understand that you might be nervous on your first date, then you deserve better." She told her firmly as Doc, who stood with them over the night, sweatdropped a bit.

'When we meet more properly, Noire, I swear I will change your mind about me-yoi...' He thought.

He wouldn't fall into the same trap as the brothers did.

In fact, it'd gain him massive bragging rights if he also gets friended by Noire.

"Correction; If he can't accept me for me then I deserve better." (Y/n) said as she marched over to her closet and started digging through it.

She pulled out a robe and tossed it on the end of her bed, "I know I shouldn't be worried, but I am. I can't help it."

"I get it, it's a new experience! But just look at you, (Y/n); you're as cute as a button! Any man with half a brain could see what a catch you are! You're also sweet and very considerate." Noire listed with a smile.

(Y/n) blushed at the compliments as she began to remove her pajama top, "I-I'm not that cute, am I...?"

"You are, and don't let any moron tell you different! You'll turn any player into a house man today!" She nodded confidently.

"Careful, Noire. You're starting to get my hopes up for the future." (Y/n) smiled as she slipped off the rest of her pajamas and grabbed her robe.

"Hey, I never doubted that you could land a cute guy, I always just doubted the man's intentions... the statistics nowadays don't look nice, but maybe this Marco character is actually a nice guy? He did save Doc here," She motioned as the bird kept his eyes on (Y/n).

"Speaking of, you okay there, Doc? You look distracted..." (Y/n) asked as she pulled on the robe and fastened it closed.

Doc simply chirped in response as Noire went to check out her own closet.

"I am actually planning on having Sanji for dinner tonight, kind of as thanks for showing me everything I needed to know yesterday." Noire mentioned with a smile as she went to slip out of her pajamas and go to pick out a bunch of clothes.

"But, what should I wear? Should I wear stuff like usual, or be more formal?" She sighed, before she went to try on a skirt and a blouse.

As this all occurred, Doc was watching her every move closely. He didn't even seem to blink; he looked like a statue.

"You're lucky you can be flexible with what you're wearing. I literally only have one dress and it's a bit small since the last time I wore it was a few years ago." She said before noticing Doc's state.

(Y/n) approached the bird and waved her hand in front of his face, "Are you sure you're okay, Doc? You're doing that thing again..."

Doc chirped once again at (Y/n), though he was still in his frozen like state, just eyeing Noire.

"Who says you have to wear a dress? You can wear a fancy skirt and blouse too, you know," Noire pointed out before going to hand her some of her skirts, "Here, see if any of those fit you."