14 | little one

fourteen.
little one

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
»»————- ♔ ————-««

note: written this as a birthday
gift for estellaux. this is only the
first part of the oneshot. :")

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
DOUBLE KILL!

TRIPLE KILL!

MANIAC!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Go, Harley!" Lesley cheered, her voice resonating around the spectator's area. She jumped excitedly when she saw her brother chasing his final opponent, and she couldn't help but shriek while shaking the shoulder of the person who was sitting next to her—which was, unfortunately, Gusion. "That's my brother!" she exclaimed excitedly. "That's my brother!"

"Yes, Lesley, we all know he's your brother," Gusion said, letting out a sigh. Since he often got Maniacs and Savages, this was barely something to be amazed about. But since it was Harley, he should've expected Lesley to be all crazy about it. "But can you please sit down? I can't see the–"

"GO, MY BROTHER!" Lesley yelled, waving her gun in the air. She had placed her foot onto the rail in front of her seat, and she was now doing a fist pump in the air. "GO! GET THE SAVAGE YOU DESERVE! SHOW WHAT THE VANCE FAMILY IS MADE OUT OF!"

Gusion, who could feel everyone's eyes onto them, started sinking in his seat. He hid his face due to the rising embarrassment, and he inwardly prayed for Harley to just get a Savage already so that his sister would be satisfied.

Meanwhile, Harley, who was not aware that his sister was acting like a lunatic, continued running for the last enemy. The last person surviving on the opponent's team was Tigreal, and his health was really low. All he needed to do was cast his fire ring, throw some cards, and he would definitely get his Savage. However, the moment he created a fire ring around the tank, that was when the match was suddenly paused.

"Wait, what?" Lesley asked, looking around. The lights were suddenly dimmed, and the screen suddenly displayed Harley's name. "What's going–"

"We apologise for the inconvenience, but this match has been cancelled. Harley Vance, please go to the main hall. I repeat, Harley Vance, please go to the main hall. The Headmaster has assigned you to a mission, and you must depart immediately."

"No..." Lesley said, her eyes widening.

Gusion frowned. He knew how worried Lesley would be whenever Harley goes on a mission. So, seeing how her brother was assigned to a mission now, he could only imagine the amount of worry she was feeling right–

"At least let him get his Savage first!" Lesley shouted, firing a bullet in the air. The crowd gasped when she did that, and some quickly left the place before she starts throwing a fit. "You bastards! I know you're doing this on purpose!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- ♛ -

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Harith's ears perked up when he spotted a certain Mage Genius approaching his way. A gloomy atmosphere seemed to surround him as he walked, with his shoulders sagged and his lips curving downwards. He could only guess the reason for his current discouraged expression. He had heard that Harley almost got a Savage, but his match was cancelled due to him being assigned on a mission. It must've been hard for him, because it wasn't every day he would get a Savage.