Yeouido Park

"Now you are going to tell me what the hell is wrong with you!"

Taehyung flinchs when his sister storms into the living room.

"Jesus, take it easy Sis.. I was sleeping. And don't you have to be at school?" he says and turns around to lay in a better position on the couch.

"Goddamn KimTaehyung! I'm serious!" Chodae shouts but gets no response. She walks to the couch where Taehyung lays down and punches him hard in the ribs.

"Ah! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Taehyung shouts while sitting up.

"I asked you that question first! Where the hell have you been? I was worried you know!"

Taehyung sighs deeply while taking out his phone. "Ah somewhere.. Also I'm old enough. Stop being like this." he starts to check his phone like nothings wrong.

Chodae snaps it out of his hands while glaring at him. "Do you even know what happend the last days?"

Taehyung rolls his eyes and looks away. "Alright if it's so important, tell me. But first, you give my phone back."

Chodae throws the phone at his face. Luckily, he could catch it before it hit him. "Are you crazy?" he says in disbelief.

"Jiyuns grandmother got killed." Chodae says on a cold tone.

Taehyung keeps quiet while staring in shock at his sister. "Wait what? Is that true?"

Now it's Chodae's turn to keep quiet and stares with a cold glare at her brother.

"Ah god.." Taehyung whispers when it hits him. "How did it happend?"

"Do you even care? Huh?" Chodae shouts. "Where were you! I called you over hundred times but you never picked up!"

Taehyung stands now up with an angry face. "I have my reasons and stop freaking shouting!"

That makes Chodae even more angry. "You know, I'm just back from bringing Jiyun to her grandfather! Do you know how hard it is for her right now? You are really selfish Taehyung!"

Taehyung looks confused. "Wait.. Are the visit hours not over yet? It's 8pm in the evening?"

"I'm not done with u! Don't change the subject!"

"Chodae, listen please. Where is Jiyun now? Wouldn't she be here already?"

Now it's Chodae's turn to look confused. "She was going to call me when she was done."

"It doesn't look like she called huh?" Taehyung says with sarcasm.

"Hey! I am the one, together with Jimin, who has been there for Jiyun. I was there when she broke down after she heard she lost her grandmother. I was there to help her to get through this. So don't you f*cking tell me that it's my fault! I care about her but it looks like you don't!"

Taehyungs eyes widen when he sees his sister so angry. He sighs deeply afterwards while looking away.

"The bad thing about everything is that you are like this just because Jiyun is a demon. You are acting like a child. Just accept that my best friend is one."

With that she turns around and walks to door. "I'm going to look if she is ready. In 5 seconds I will leave, with or without you."

"That is not the only reason why I'm like this.." Taehyung whispers with a sad face while following his sister to the car.

In the car

"Ah Jiyun, pick up! Mr Lee just told me she left a few hours ago!" Chodae says frustrated while trying to call you once again.