The Other Demon

You stay wisely quiet while walking into your house.

The blood puddle is really big so you have no choice to walk into it. The chatter of your shoes in the blood is all you hear in the cold silence.

Fear fills your body while thinking of the text from your grandmother but you keep walking. There is something really wrong.

When you finally enter the living room, you gasp in pure shook. It is a huge mess.

The TV is broken, the sofa is ripped, the floor is filled with book's and blood, the table is broken... Everything single thing is destroyed.

You look around but you see no grandmother nor grandfather. You close your eyes to calm down but that is difficult at this moment.

Where the hell are they?

Your eyes fly open when you feel that a familiar feeling again. There is someone is this house... near.

Your eyes change automatically to black while you look around carefully. No presence of any person so that means it's a monster for sure. And he is here.

After a minute of silence, you can't take it anymore. The anger and concern you feel, takes over your patience.

"I know you are here!" you shout. Your shout echoes through the room.

You hear a low chuckle in the corner of the room. 'Invisible..' you think with a glare. Only powerful demons can do that.

After a second, a person appears. He is tall with dark hair but you can't see his face. He is wearing a mask.

He starts walking closer to you while he keeps looking into your eyes.

"Don't come closer. You make a huge mistake." you say on a low tone.

He chuckles again but it sounds awful. The presence that you feel from him is not a nice feeling.

He stops his actions. "Is that a threat?" he says through his mask. You see him raising an eyebrow.

"Where are my grandparents?"

He raises his shoulders like it was logic. "Bwa I don't know... I just taught her a lesson"

"Her? My grandmother?!" you shout while making fists. You want to attack for sure but he is stronger and taller then you. You need to be smarter and quicker.

For sure you are weaker then him.

"Indeed she. Your grandfather wasn't home, but your grandmother was. She refused to tell me where you where.. You understand that I needed to show her that she can't fool with this demon." he smirks devilishly.

"What the f*ck have you done to her!" you start to lose your patience again. Fear fills your body when you think of what he could have done to her.

He laughs loud. "The blood at the front door says enough I think."

You paralyze for a second but then you lose it.

Srew being smarter. You shout while running to him. Unfortunately for you, he sees you coming and hits you hard into your stomach.

You fly to the other side of the room so your head hit the wall hard. You land on the ground but stand up immediately, ignoring the pain that rushes through your head.

"Alright, I have time. Let's play kitten." he laughs again.

You attack again and luckily you can block another punch from him. You hit him in the face so he would fall on the ground.

But he grabs your arm so you fall with him. While you are falling, he turns you around so he land on you with all his weight. All the air escapes your lungs when he fell on you.

The boy stands up again while you are struggling to breath properly.

"Ah c'mon, I'm not that fat" he laughs while watching you struggle. "If I hear another word I will hit you again. Now you are going to listen to me."

He circles around you like pretaror.

You stand up slowly while glaring at him. "Where is my grandma?!" you say stubborn, not listening to him.

Stupid decision because he grabs you harshly while slamming you into the wall. Your head hits the wall for the second time and it feels painful.

Your legs start to shake but before you could fall down, the boy grabs you and holds you against the wall tightly.

He breaths heavily but isn't injured as you. "That was fun but let's get to the point, shall we?"

You give him a glare, trying not to show him your pain. "F*ck you" you say with a shaky voice.

His eyes turns black and he suddenly slams you again harshly into the wall. Your eyes rolls back from the pain and you feel like fainting.

"Behave little one or I will break your head with my f*cking hands."

You stay still while he holds you against the wall. If he let you go right now, you will collapse on the ground.

Suddenly you feel blood dripping from your head on your cheek.

The man notices it too and he laughs deeply. "Is my kitten hurt?"

You stay quiet while trying to ignore the pain in your head. If the pain stays like this, you will pass out for sure. But passing out is definitely not an option.

"Well let's get to the point. The reason I'm here is because you need to come with me. Simple isn't it?"

Your head drops after he said that. You feel nothing anymore. The man sighs deeply while graping your chin harshly.

He pulls your head back up so you look into his eyes again. "You are weak Jiyun. A weakling. Your a shame for the demons. You need to learn how to be a demon. You never learned that, didn't you? You got trained as a Monsterhunter." He scoffs. "You will never be a Monsterhunter. You hear me? You will never be one of them."

Your vision starts to get blurry while you start to lose all the feelings in your legs or even body.

Suddenly you fall on the ground. You roll on your side to look confused at the demon. You see him also laying on the ground in front of you with a long sword in his back. You immediately recognize it... That's a typical sword for Monsterhunters.

You look up to see 3 people standing in the living room. You crawl back slowly in reflex but a hand stops you.

His face is familiar...

"Grap the syringe Jimin! And a bandage Chodae! She needs help as quick as possible!"

Jimin and Chodae?

And that voice? Is that Taehyung?

You can't see anything anymore. You close your eyes while the darkness surrounds you.

The last thing you think of is your grandfather and grandmother before you pass out from the pain.