Going to regret this

Previously...

(Right when I was about to escape, the door creeped open...)

Kirishima POV:

Of course. I mean, why not? S'not like I'll care if the shit gets beat out of me.

"Heyyy, Bakugou! Sorry you got detention today, the teacher is shit!" Ryan laughed.

"Oh but," he continued "Wasn't that red haired loser s'post to be here too? It's a shame. I don't see him." Ryan said sadly, pretending like I'm invisible. Bakugou laughed.

Oh. I figured it out.
Bakugou is a douchebag. But he won't go as far as the beat me up because 'guilt'. But if his friend are around, he'll laugh and go along with it. Like a lot of people in my class.

"Huh, where where where is kirishima?"
Ryan sighed, looking around again.

"Kirishimaaaaa? Hellooooo?" He was walking around now, looking under all the tables. Everyone was laughing.

Including Bakugou.

He bumped right into me, making me fall off my chair and onto the ground. I didn't even try to get up.
I never do.
I'll just hide in my mind.
He cant find me there.

Or maybe, he can.

"Oh! Kirishima! You silly goose! What were you doing, hiding like that? Don't you like us?" He pouted, pretending to cry.

His eyes turned dark.

"You hurting my feelings, kirishima!" He said pulling me up by my hair. The look on his face is one I've seen too many times. Burned into my skull so it's constantly in the back of my mind.
Dark eyes.
Snarling.
A terrible, creepy grin stretching his face so he looks insane.

"Come on Kirishima! Say something! Your- hurting- me!" The last part, he pulled my hair at every word.

The others were still laughing.

"Why don't you say something? You retarded? That it? D'you see how easily Bakugou believed that, that's cuz of how messed up you act!!" He screamed into my face.

I'm having a hard time spacing out.

But I didn't fail to notice how Bakugou's laughter was a little more nervous. His other friends were like that to, in the beginning. But soon they saw how fucking funny it was.

"This is your own fault you know." Ryan said, panting because of how loud he was screaming.

"Me, Bakugou and the guys were gunna hang out after school. But you had to be a fucking oblivious shit and get in the fucking wAY-" he said throwing fist after fist at my face.

Bakugou wasn't laughing anymore.

"But y'know what?" He said quietly, calming with the punches.

"This is way more fun!!" He yelled, dropping me to the floor.

'Just numb the pain. Go underwater.'

I can't. I'm too distracted. What I would give to be in the bathtub right now.

"Fucking gay f*ggot."

"Whoa, whoa. Man your taking this too far." Bakugou said running forward before Ryan kicked my head.
Ryan glared at him.

I noticed how Bakugou's face changed a little.

"What I mean is." Bakugou said. I could tell he was slightly nervous.

"What I mean is we should bail before the teacher comes back. That way, we won't get detention and this loser," he gestured to me "will get the blame for recking the classroom."

"Heh, nice idea Bakugou. Let's bounce."

"Yeah. Learn your place, trash." Bakugou spat.
The others cackled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they left, I laid on the ground and refused to move. Honestly, I wouldn't move even if I could. The Janitor will find me when he closes up the school at around nine or ten. But that does mean I'm in for a severe beating when i get home.

That was the plan, but less than fifteen minutes later, someone opened the door. I didn't even bother looking. My face was in pain and bleeding pretty bad.

They gently picked me up, placing the palms of there hands under my arms. My head hung down. I was to weak and scared to lift it. I kind of wanted to know who was trying to help me. Then my questions were answered. Thought I couldn't see they're face, I could however, recognise they're voice.

"I'm going to fucking regret this."

[Authors Notes!]
Guess who has two thumbs and a fuck ton of homework? Not me, I don't have thumbs.
I hope you liked the chapter! Guess who Kirishima's 'saviour' was. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)