59

Kirishima's POV:

"Kiri...Hey.. wake up... Hey..! KIRISHIMA!!" I heard Bakugou's voice practically echo through my skull. I covered my ears and eyes, since I'm a little sensitive to loud noises.
"B...Bakugou? Be more quiet, please." I winced, pulling my hands away. "Why are you waking me up so early...?"

Bakugou gave me an irritated look. "Because we're going on a date, duh. And it's not even early, it's already 11am." He scolded, tapping the tip of my noes.

D-Date?!

"Wha..? Wait, really? I thought, I-I thought..." I trailed off, blushing hard. Bakugou really wants to take me out on a date?!

"Come on. Just get up and don't worry about anything. You're fine with this, right...?" His face turned to slight concern.
"N-no, I wanna go!" I said eagerly, sitting up and hugging him.

It was Bakugou's turn to blush. "Get off me, you stupid redhead." He said, though he wrapped his arm around me and pet my hair gently.

"I made you breakfast already. Let's go eat, then get ready." He smiled and took my hand.
We walked hand-in-hand downstairs, swinging them.

"Here. Hopefully it's still warm." Bakugou put the plate in front of me. "Thank you!" I said gratefully. He nodded and sat next to me.

Bakugou made my favourite, pancakes. I guess he kinda knows what I like at this point. And how to embarrass me. Which isn't that hard.

Once I finished, Bakugou sent me upstairs to get ready.

What to wear...?
It's not like I have many clothes anyway, but I want to look good. I folded my arms and thought hard.

My best pair of jeans and... the hoodie Bakugou gave me! That's a date thing, right? Wearing the others hoodie?

I hope I don't mess this up...

"Kirishima? You ready?" Bakugou asked through the door. I jumped a little, startled but quickly slipped on his- my hoodie. I swung the door open. "Ready!"

Bakugou smiled at me, giving me slight more confidence that I didn't look bad. I'm usually super self-conscious about how I look, but Bakugou helps me feel a little better.

"Okay. You stay here!" He said, turning around.

Wh-what?! Did he not want to go with me now? Does he not like how I look?

"B-Bakugou..!" I grabbed his arm, wearing a small frown, feeling crushed. He gave me a confused look.
"Do you... not want to go now? Is it because of what I'm wearing? Because, if it is, I can change-" I was cut off by Bakugou placing his hands around my waist, making me stop and blush.

"I think you look really pretty. And, of course we're going. I just have to book something. It's a surprise." He winked. "Have a little more self-confidence." Bakugou's voice was softer, making me feel a lot more relaxed.

But I still felt bad for jumping to conclusions so quickly. "Okay... sorry." I apologised again, feeling a little stupid.

Ah, this is the opposite of being self-confident!
What if Bakugou likes more confidant guys?
Will he leave if I don't-
Ahh, I'm doing it again!

"It's alright. 'N I won't be long, I'll be back at around five-ish. See ya!" He let go of me and head towards the door. I gave a small wave before sighing when he closed it.

"A date, huh? It's about time. 'A pity Katsuki took so long to man up and ask you." I heard Mrs. Mitsuki laugh from behind me.

"A-Ah! Mrs. Mitsuki!" I was surprised, to say the least. She gave me a smile.

"Honey, didn't I say you could call me Mitsuki? You don't have to be so formal!" She smiled, beckoning me. I sat next to her on the sofa.
Did she see me and Bakugou...?!

"Okay, Mrs. Mitsuki." I said, picking up a cushion and hugging it to my chest, burying my face into it a little.
I guess she could tell I was a little anxious.

"Feeling nervous?" She said gently, patting my shoulder.
"Mm." I replied, nodding my head.

"About what?" She asked. I felt like my head was about to burst.
"Eijirou, honey, you can talk to me-"

"What if I mess up?!" It burst out of my mouth without even thinking. "What if I mess up and Bakugou hates me.." the idea suddenly brought tears to my eyes, threatening to spill.

"Oh, Honey..." She wore look of pity as she tried to comfort me.
We stayed in silence for a few minutes, until I was calm.

"You know.." Mrs. Mitsuki started, grabbing my attention.
"You are the first person Katsuki has ever opened up to. But, he's already told you that, right?" She spoke.
"Believe me, you can mess up a million times over and Katsuki wouldn't think of you any different. He's made a million mistakes himself. It's easier to judge yourself than judge others... am I right on saying that?" Mrs. Mitsuki looked at me.

Somehow, I think she knows about some of my.. problems.

"How.. do you know I feel like that...?" I asked, sniffling a little.
She pointed to her forehead. "Mother senses."
She said it as if it were a superpower.

I giggled a little at that.
Mrs. Mitsuki continued. "He loves you, baby. And I'm happy you found each other."

I teared up at her words. Was it really possible for Bakugou to... love me?

I liked the thought. Probably more than I should.

[Authors Notes!]
Next part is the date!

And let's just say... I have big plans
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)