Enter Bakugou Katsuki

I stood at the gates of school.

'Block it out. Take it all away. Dive deep into your mind and stay there.'

Slowly, my body numbed.
My lungs grew tight.
I blocked out everyone around me.
I shut my eyes.

And when I opened them...
Blue.
Drowning again.
Hitting the bottom of the ocean and the loneliest place in the world.

'Good'. I told myself, 'Very good'

My escape suddenly stopped working when some guy rammed into me. His bag opened and all of his things went everywhere.

"Shit! What the fuck, man? I told you to move!! You stupid fucki-" He looked at me

"ARE YOU EVEN FUCKING LISTENING??!?!"

Sometimes when I'm surprised I space out a little bit, for what felt like the first time I actually was listening, just not... paying attention?

"Are you new" I said randomly.

That's strange. I usually don't say anything to anyone, even if I'm being forced to. Heck, I don't even respond when they call my name for registration in the morning!

"The fuc- 'Am I new?' YES IM NEW YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IF YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING PAYED ATTENTION! I started last Wednesday for Satan's sake!" He growled

'Oh'

I didn't say anything this time. It's really for the better.

However. This blond spiky guy is new to this school, and  new to how I am. I have a reputation for being a nobody. Ironic.

I'm sure once he makes friends he'll figure out that I'm the one you should go after for fun.
I pictured it: him kicking me in my stomach till I can't walk. Just like the rest of the students here.

I decided this was too much thinking.

'I need to go back under again' I said rubbing the sides of my head and tried to get to class before the others found me.

But that blonde scary guy though of this as a rude gesture.

He picked me up my my collar. I tried to ignore him again. 'Just go back underwater. No one can hurt you down there'

"YO, ARE YOU LISTENING??HAAAAAHHH???!!!!!"

'He's loud'

I'm getting distracted again... damn, today isn't my day, but then again, it never is.

"FIRST YOU WOULDN'T MOVE OUT OF THE WAY, KNOKED ALL MY BOOKS ON THE FLOOR, DID'NT KNOW WHO I WAS EVEN THOUGH I STARTED LAST WEDNESDAY, IGNORED ME, TRIED TO LEAVE WITHOUT A WORD AND NOW YOUR IGNORING ME AGAIN??!?!?"

I can't do anything if I'm stuck here, inches off the ground and being held up by my collar by a gremlin. I should apologise and just get this over with.

Sadly, I'm not good with words.

"oops."

That's it. That's what I said. I mentally kicked myself.

"oops? OOPS???!! FUCKING OOPS IS ALL I GET?? SO NOW YOU JUST TRYING TO GET ON MY NURVES HUH?!? YOU TRYNA PICK A FIGHT, BASTARD?!?! IS THAT WHAT YOU WAN-"

'So loud'

I hung there, not knowing what to say. And then made the mistake of yawning. Insomnia- what else could you expect?

"RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" He screamed

This dude seriously needs a chill pill.

And if my luck wasn't bad already, he shows up.
Kill me.

"Yo Bakugou!" He says

'Huh. Knew they'd be friends. Guess that mean there's an extra bully to join his squad'

He burst into laughter when he saw what was going on.

"Holy shit" he laughed "You already found the retarded kid!" He splutters.

"Retarded kid?" The blonde scary guy- Bakugou apparently- mumbled.

Bakugou's face instantly turned red.

"Y-you mean I just yelled at the special kid???" He screeched, obviously embarrassed.

Wow. Nice joke. Telling people I'm "not right in the head". Never heard that one before.

"Yup!" He said. "Let's get outta here before we get in trouble"

"U-uh" Bakugou stutters "sure"

He dropped me and apologised before running of with him and the rest of the group.

I'll just ignore it. I always do. Pretend nothing else exists. Trap and isolate yourself. You don't have to care.

I drifted my way into the school, blocking out everything. And it's not even first period.

[Authors Note]
Yee yee
It's like 3am and insomnia's a bitch so I decided to write.
Also!
There is a character referred to as 'he' a lot in this chapter, right?
And you'd think "oh wow, the Author is being all mysterious and shit and there's gonna be a big reveal of the name and it gunna be hype"

Well yes but actually, no.

I just can't think of a name. Wow. I'm boring.

Anyways, see you in the next chapter!