68

(A/N: sorry for the really short chapter!)

Bakugou's POV:

"Katsuki... I'm not so sure now..." Eijirou mumbled. I squeezed his hand.
"Ei, you'll be fine. There's nothing to worry about. Plus, I'll be right outside the office if you need me." I placed a small kiss on his lips as we exited the car.

"Eijirou, Katsuki. I'll pick you up in an hour, Okay?" My mom smiled, patting out heads.
"Nah, it's okay. We'll walk back." I told her as she got in the car.
"Okay then, boys! Have a nice time!" She cheered, then drove away.

When we got inside, Eijirou looked around, clearly surprised.
"What's with that look?" I asked, taking a seat next to him.
"I kinda expected it to be like a doctor's office..." he mumbled.

I gave him a confused smile.
The room was a green-blue color, with plants and a lavender smell. There was two other people waiting for an appointment, looking at their phones.

"Kirishima Eijirou?" A soft voice called.
He squeezed my hand harder than before, then turned to me, wearing a nervous expression.
"It'll be good for you." I told him, pushing his hair aside to kiss his forehead.

Eiji gave me a wave, before following a short woman into the office.
I stared at the door for a few moments before switching my attention to my phone.

1 new message from Mom.

They said to come on Saturday.

                                         That's three days away

I know, but that's what they said.
They have to look into it, yada
yada yada

                                                                  Bullshit

I agree. But there's nothing we
can do at the moment.

I sighed and switched off my phone. Seriously?
There making us wait three days until they can call us in? Fucking assholes.
I told my mom about Kiri's dad. Thankfully, she contacted the police right away. They had been searching for the man, and already had some suspicions about dad.
Apparently that bastard was in trouble with the police plenty of times before.

Thinking about Kiri's dad made my face stew up in anger. I tapped my foot, trying to keep myself calm.
I then heard crying from the next room and dug my fingers into my leg.
That's Eijirou.

[Authors Notes!]
Hey guys! I got sick, but tried my best to update today. Sorry it's so short!