Epilogue!

Sadie's POV

***********

Its been rough. The fact that everyday I need to remind my husband who I am, and not to mention who his own daughter is. I know he can't help it though, its not his fault. I just wish things were different, I don't want to have to keep reminding him. I just want my Connor back.

"Good morning...." I sighed as I stretched and wiggled out of bed. I turned back around to see Connors eyes flutter open, "Who the fuck are you?!" He nearly screams. Its sad to think that he remembers everyone else in his life except for myself and Samantha. "Calm down. Just watch this." I popped in a DVD of everything we've been through together, its the only way he'll actually believe me. The video ended and he turned to me, "Sadie...." He sounded apologetic. "Its ok. You can't help it..." I explained, sounding as calm as I could. I nearly cried everytime I had to do this, so pretty much everyday. "Where's Samantha?" He asked quietly, "Samantha!" I called softly, soon our little girl came running into our room. "Hi daddy. I'm your daughter. Samantha.." He tiny voice made a smile grow on both of our faces, "I know baby." He picked her up and hugged her tightly, it was like they hadn't seen each other in so long.

She giggled then ran out of the room after being set down, Connor stood up and took steps closer to me. I smiled a bit, and looked down. He placed two fingers under my chin and lifted my head up so I was looking into his eyes, "Thank you beautiful." He whispered sweetly. My smile grew bigger as I looked into his beautiful green eyes. "I love you. No matter what. I will always love you." His words brought tears to my eyes. "I love you too Connor. So so much." He wiped a tear off my cheek, then kissed me softly.

I realized that love comes in many different ways, I'm just lucky to have a love like Connors and mine. Even if I had to remind him who I was everyday, seeing the smile on his face after realizing who I was... It was worth it. I will always love him, no matter what we have to go through.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it...

Its based off if a movie called '50 first dates'

:)

Mind checking out my other book?

Its called 'fallen to pieces'

Itz o2l bruh.

Love you all!

-Hailee