Chapter 2

Living with the boys has been better then I thought it would, I still don't enjoy the fact that my brother acts like my father though. He is constantly asking me if I need anything or if I'm alright. It gets quite annoying at time, actually all the time. Being here for a few weeks has been pretty good other then that, I've managed to actually speak to Connor. He's really the only one I can talk to, other then Jc of course. "You ok?" My big brother sat down next to me and looked at me with concern, "Ok.. Jc? I get that your just checking on me but could you check on me a little less? I promise that if something is ever wrong then I'll tell you. K?" He sighs once hearing my words, "Sorry.. Its just your my baby sis and I want to make sure that your as comfortable as possible. I'll try and ask you less. I love you." I hug him tightly to reassure him that I will be fine. He nods and heads to his room after our little embrace, I went up to go to my room but was stopped by Sam. "Hey beautiful." I was confused, Sam had never called me that before. Was he flirting? With me?

"Um... Hi?" I replied back quietly. "We should hang out more, how about tonight? You and me on a date?" I didn't exactly know how to say no, so I just nodded and walked into my room, shutting the door behind me. I felt guilt for some reason, why would I say yes? I don't even like Sam in that sense so I'm not sure why he even asked me. He knows that I don't, I think he does anyways. I shook away my thought and crawled into my bed, then going on twitter. @Sampottorff: Going on a date with Mrs. Beautiful tonight. Wish me luck :)

I immediately slammed my laptop shut. The guilt got worse and I don't even know why, why am I feeling so much pain over 1 date?? Its not like I was with anyone else, so why should I be feeling this way? Whatever it is I need to figure it out, or else I'll be a mess on my 'date' with Sam. Maybe I should cancel it? No. I can't do that. That might make him mad, and who knows what will happen if he's mad! I sighed and looked around my room, life is so different here. I actually have to worry about stuff.

*Time skip*

I was getting ready for my date when I was interrupted by a knock on my bedroom door, I got up and opened the door to see Jc standing there. "I heard you were going out with Sam tonight?" I nodded and he pulled me into a tight embrace. What was this for? He leaned close to my ear and whispered, "Be careful. Sam is a player and I'm not gonna see you get hurt. So just watch out." I pulled away and nodded once again. He gave me a quick smile then exited my room, after finishing getting ready I walked downstairs to see him waiting for me. I smiled at him and he grabbed a hold of my hand, this felt so weird. It felt wrong.

"Ready?" He squeezed my hand a bit, I quickly replied with a "Yep" and we were on our way. The date was going pretty well actually, he was being polite and relaxed. He over all made the situation a little less awkward, I still didn't feel right though. What could possibly be bugging me so much? Ugh! After the nice dinner date, we drove home and in the way he began to speak.

"Did you have a good time?......" His voice trailed off, "Yea.... Thank you...." The rest of the ride was silent. And not a relaxing silence, it was an awkward silence. Once I saw the house come into view I felt relief, its not that I didn't enjoy tonight its just I was happy to be back home. I stepped out of the car and was soon joined by Sam, he grabbed my hand as we walked into the house. Right when I walked in, I saw Connor sitting on the couch. Another shock of guilt hit me, looking at him he looked kinda hurt. Which made me feel even worse. I felt like I was doing something wrong, was I? I dropped Sam's hand and ran upstairs, I need time to be alone and the only place I can do that is in my room. It was nice to finally be alone again.

"Why do I feel so bad?" I spoke to myself, I know. Strange right? It just helped me think better I guess. Then it finally hit me. Not only did I not have feelings for Sam... I had feelings for Connor. That's why it felt so wrong. The guilt was eating me alive, but I was to scared to go and talk about it. Maybe Jc could help? No. No. No. He's my brother and probably knows nothing about relationships, what should I do? I guess just deal with the fact that I have feelings for Connor. Stronger feelings then I've ever felt before.

------------------------------------------

Hey beautiful people!

You like the story so far?

Hopefully :)

Comment, vote, follow :)

Love you

-Hailee ✌