Chapter 7

I woke up and I was still in Connor's arms. "Good morning." I yawned and he smiled. God his smile made me melt. I smiled widely and slipped out of the bed, he got up as well. I walks downstairs and into the living room, "Oh. By the way. You never gave me the chance to say, I love you too." I was confused at first but then realized that I had said I love you to him before I fell asleep. I smiled at him and he winked at me.

"Morning." Jc ran downstairs, he seemed as if he was in a rush. "Why in a rush?" I ask as he slips on his shoes and grabs his pennyboard. "Meeting Jenn. Gonna be late. Gotta go." Shit! I was so caught up with Sam and Connor that I forgot about girls night! Fuck! I reached for my phone and dialed Andreas number, "hey oh my god. I'm so so so sorry! I forgot about girls night!! I was caught up with something.. I'm so sorry Andrea! How about tonight? Can we go out tonight?" I take a deep breath afterwards. I hear a slight laugh "it's ok. And yea sure we can all go out tonight. But don't forget this time!" I laugh a bit, relieved that she wasn't mad.

We talked for a few minutes then ended the call, I'm glad that I can make it up to them tonight. "Going out with andrea, Jenn, Arden and Lauren tonight?" Connor walked into the living room with 2 cups of coffee. I nodded and he handed me one, "I was supposed to go yesterday but thanks to you I forgot!" I laugh a bit then take a sip of my coffee. He laughs and then slips his arm around me, is he flirting with me? My face turns red and I look away, trying to hide my obvious blush. He moves his arm away, I'm assuming he thought that I was uncomfortable or something, "sorry." He gives me a half smile and I nod, "its ok. I didn't mind." His small smile turns into a bigger one, I can't help but smile back. "So.. Uh... Whatcha doing today?" I ask him. "Whatever your doing." Well frosted flakes cracka damn! "O-oh. Um. Well. I'm not really doing anything other then going out with the girls later on, so I guess we can hang out until then." He nods, "sounds perfect."

We spend most of the day laughing together. We could barely go a minute without cracking another joke, I would just like to point out that he was adorable when he laughed. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. Shit! Its 7pm already?! "Oh damn it!" I yelled then sprinted up to my room, I got dressed in a cute blue lace dress with black flats. I straightened my hair and threw on a white beanie. I thought I looked pretty cute! I ran back down stairs and over to Connor, "thanks for a fun day but I gotta go. They're gonna be here any minute!" I lean in and hug him quickly before running out the door just as Their car pulls up in the driveway.

We went out to dinner then out to the movies, it was pretty fun. We decided to go for a walk along the beach, "So.... I heard you and Sam were over?...." Jenn spoke up. I already knew that jc must've told her so I didn't bother asking how she knew, "Yea. We're still friends though! Besides I have feelings for someone else...." That's when I heard the oohs and awes. I roll my eyes and laugh a bit, "enough about me and my live life. Everyone else, spill!" And with that everyone started spilling about their love lives, turns out Andrea has a huge crush on Kian! I thought it was adorable!

"Awe!!!" I squeel, she hides her face in her hands. "He's never gonna like me back though..." She sighs, "I'm sure that's not true. He might like you back! You just gotta go for it!" I hug her and she hugs back. "Well we've been hanging out a lot more.." She mumbles with a smile, "See!"

For the rest of the night we hang out and laugh, by the time they drive me home its already 11:25pm! I walk into the house and set my phone down on the counter then head upstairs. "Night guys." I yell to Kian, Ricky and Trevor who were all watching TV. Sam, Jc and Connor must be upstairs sleeping or something. Before I head into my room I go to Connors room and knock on his door lightly. The door opens and before me stands a shirtless Connor. Holy shit what is air. I close my mouth realizing that my jaw dropped, hot damn he was fine! "Hey!" He hugged me tightly and I hugged back. "Cuddle time?" He asks me with a smile, I nod immediately then run to my room and change quickly. I go back to his room and go into then shut it behind me, he was already waiting. I cuddle up next to him and he holds me tightly, "So how was your night with the girls?" He breaks the silence with his sweet voice. "Good. Actually, great! We went out to dinner and watched a movie then went for a walk along the beach." I smiled at him as he stroked my hair, "I'm glad you had a good time. You seem tired though. Get some sleep though... I love you Sadie..." This is exactly how I wanted to spend every night.

-------------------------------------------------------

Another short chapter!!!

I'm sorry!!!

I'll post a longer one tomorrow!!

Comment, vote, follow :)

Love you!

-Hailee