Chapter 11

I stood there, almost as if I were frozen. I couldn't move. I was so embarrassed! First I try and kiss him and now he sees this?! How am I gonna explain this to him? Wait a minute. What was he doing in my room? And not to mention he was obviously snooping through my stuff! "Why the hell were you in my room?! Not to metiom you went through my stuff! Connor!" I snarled, he took a step back. "I-im sorry. I truley am. I was in your room after you left and I saw your book laying on the floor next to your bed, I couldn't help but look. I'm so so sorry.. Please.." He sounded pretty sympathetic. I took a deep breath. In and out, in and out, ok Sadie. Don't hurt him. "Its fine. Just give me my book and leave. Please. I'm already embarrassed enough." I mumbled, trying not so sound so irritated. "Listen...." He tried to speak but I cut him off, "I'm sorry... That you saw that. Its embarrassing." I sighed. "I was gonna ask you something actually... Were you crying because I didn't kiss you?" I froze once again. What should I tell him? I guess I can't be embarrassed more then I already am. Might as well tell him the truth, "Well.. I mean.." I sighed once again, "Yes." I shyly took the book from his hands gently. "Sorry, again." I apologized one more time.

Why did he care so much whether I was crying over that or not? He placed his hand on my shoulder, I looked up at him and he looked back down at me. His dazzling green eyes staring into mine, it was like being out in a trance. Before I knew it he was leaning in, wait what was he doing? I thought he didn't want to ruin our friendship? Screw it. I leaned in too, I could feel his breath on my lips, just before our lips connected I heard a knock at my door. I turned my head quickly to see Jc see awkwardly standing there, "Did I interrupt something?...." I looked back at Connor and smiled, then back at Jc. "Um. No. Uh. I mean. Yes but its ok. So what do you want?" I asked. "Well we were all going out tomorrow and we wanted to know if you guys were gonna come with?" I looked back at Connor and he nodded then smiled. I turned back and replied, "Sure. Uh. Love to!" I tried to sound reassuring so he would just leave.

He nodded then left my room, I noticed before he left he gave Connor a look. I ignored it then focused back on Connor, "So...." I tried to make this conversation less awkward but I pretty much failed at that. "I should uh. Probably go and um... Order some pizza. Cause. Everyone is probably hungry... So.. Yea.." He smiled shyly then left. Damn it Jc! I was so close to kissing him! I guess it's nice to know that he was gonna kiss back, that thought made my heart flutter. I just hope I'll get another chance.. If he still wants to kiss me.

A few minutes later I was called down to the living room, and when I got down there were 3 boxes of pizza sitting on the coffee table. Holy shit! How much did they eat?! I take a seat on the couch and the boys soon join me, Connor sits next to me. Just the sight if him makes me heart beat quicker then it normally does, I push it aside and reach for my first slice. Ricky turns the TV on, and I focus my attention it it. After all the boxes are gone, I'm leaning back on the couch groaning and holding my stomach. "Ouch. Damn.... I ate to much." I burp slightly and everyone laughs, including me. I get up and stumble towards the stairs, I nearly trip but catch myself then head upstairs. My stomach was hurting so bad! I got into some pajamas and slid into my messy bed, time for sleep. Or that's what I thought.

"Sadie?" I heard my door creak open, I open my eyes and look up at a smiling face. Connor. I smile and he moves towards me, "Cuddle time?" He asks. I never thought I'd be so happy to hear those words come from his mouth, cuddle time was what I looked forward too each day since I first started having cuddle time with him. "Of course." I say happily, he climbs into my bed next to me and pulls me close. His touch makes me smile, to be honest I didn't know if cuddle time was going to be canceled or not. "Sadie?" His sweet voice makes my heart flutter once again.  "Yea Connor?" I reply. I grab a hold of his hand softly and lace our fingers, "I'm sorry I didn't kiss you the other night. I didn't want to ruin anything. But I think I'm ready to be more then friends..." A huge smile grows on my face. I flip over so I'm facing in, I start to lean in hoping that he won't reject me again. Before I know it I feel a soft pair of lips on mine. Sparks flew everywhere.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!!

How are you all??

Hope you guys like this chapter!!

Comment, vote, follow :)

Love you

-Hailee✌