Chapter 1

Being alone can be a beautiful thing. But sometimes.. It can be like a curse. Just like every other emotion, depression can have its advantages and disadvantages. In my case, it had both. I wasn't afraid of being alone because I had already experienced it. I was bullied as a kid, I'll admit it was pretty hard. All through high school as well. It wasn't easy.

I'm used to being alone. My mom worries about me constantly though, which is exactly why I have to move in with my brother and his friends. Ugh. I really have no choice though, she's making me, if I had it my way I would still be living in my apartment. I'm currently packing all of my shit to go to my brothers. I bet your wondering who this brother is? Jc. Jc Caylen. He's a youtuber, famous apparently but then again I'm never really on YouTube.

"Finally done." I whisper to myself as I tape up the last box, its been pretty rough the last month or so. Lots of arrangements had to be made, all of those arrangement weren't nessecery though. Once again, I don't even want to be moving! I want to be alone, in MY apartment. But no my mom thought I needed to socialize more and by that I mean actually talk to the world outside of this small little building.

I picked up my phone and dialed Jc's number "I'm ready..." I mumbled once he picked up his phone. "Ok! I'll be there soon!" Shortly after all of my things, I mean all of the things that I was aloud to take were in his house I started to unpack immediately. "Do you need anyth-" I cut him off. "No. I'm ok. Thank you." I walked over to my new bedroom door and shut it as he turned and walked away. I tried to keep my connection to people, minimal. I don't want to get attached to people because I'm worried about getting hurt in the end. Why take a risk? I've done just fine the past 10 years.. Yea.. I'm 20 by the way. After unpacking and re-doing my room, I awkwardkey walked down stairs and sat on the couch. I was soon joined by a boy who looked about my age, maybe a bit older. Pretty handsome though, he had green eyes, like me and he had light brown hair. "Hi...." I said in a near whisper. He returned the hello with a simple nod, maybe he was like me.. Didn't want to socialize. Its best this way.

------------------------------------------------------

So. How is it?

Ok?

Good?

Terrible?

Probably that last one.

Oh well.

Comment what you think :)

Byeeee

-Hailee