Chapter 12

I woke up the next morning to a slight snore coming from beside me, I jumped a bit by then remembered that Connor had fell asleep in here last night. I sigh, last night was magical, I mean I got to kiss him! I slid out of bed and walked down to the kitchen to get some breakfast, "So you and Connor are a thing now?" A sleepy voice asks from behind me. I turn around quickly to see Sam standing there, "Yep

" I reply happily. How did he know? "Well.. I'm happy that you are happy." He smiled at me then walked into he kitchen followed by me, I made myself some toast then returned to my bedroom. I set the plate of food on the bedside table and smiled as I looked at Connor, "Con?" I whispered sweetly. His eyes fluttered open and a small grin appeared on his lips, "Good morning." He yawned a bit. He sat up and rubbed his hand through his hair, I sat down next to him and started eating my breakfast.

Once I finished I looked up to see him staring down at me with a smile on his face. "What?" I giggled a bit, "Why are you looking at me like that?" I curiously asked. He kissed my cheek "Because your beautiful." I blushed and hid my face. He got up and left my room, he said he was gonna go on tumblr for a bit. Besides.. He was probably sick of me haha! I sigh and lay on my bed, I can't believe we are actually together. It feels nice to be able to kiss him and for him not to reject it, and let's be real.. He is an amazing kisser. Like. Frosted flakes cracka damn!

About an hour later Connor walked into my room, I set my phone down and looked over at him. "Hey." I greeted him sweetly, "Hey." He smiled at me, I couldn't help but smile back. "Do you maybe want to go out tonight?" He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. Probably nervous. He has no reason to be though! "Of course. I'd love to." I got up and hugged him tightly, he hugged back even tighter. I could smell his cologne on him. I loved it. After out little embrace he pulled away, "When are we going?" I asked. "Whenever you want." He replied quickly, a grin across his face. I nodded then kissed his cheek quickly, he then left my room once again.

I hopped off my bed then went straight to the bathroom to shower. After that I got out and went to my closet, I need to wear something classy. I mean I'm going on a date here, so I picked out a pink skater skirt and white crop top with a black cardigan over top. I slipped into some nice flats that I hadn't worn in a while, I looked in the mirror. I didn't look half bad actually! Now. Time for makeup. I applied my daily makeup except I added a bit of pink lip gloss to top it all off, ok. Now I'm ready. I grabbed my phone quickly, then left my room. I went to Connors room and knocked, the door slowly opened and standing there was a handsome Mr. Franta! I smiled at him and he smiled back down at me, "You look beautiful." He kissed my cheek softly. My face lit up red and I mumbled out, "Thank you." "So you wanna go now?" He asked sweetly, I nodded immediately and we headed down stairs then out the door, not saying goodbye to anyone. "Where are we going?" I asked excitedly as I got into the car. "Picnic by the park?" He said in more of a question, I smiled. This was gonna be so much fun!

--------------------------------------------------

Hello beautiful people!!

How are you doing today??

Thank you for 107 reads!!!

It means a lot!!!!

Love you guys!!

Bye!

-hailee