Chapter 4

"Sadie..." I was shaken awake by one of the guys, I opened my eyes to see a handsome face smiling down st me. Connor. "Everyone else fell asleep, I got lonely." He gave me a pouty face. I looked around the living room and it turns out that everyone actually did fall asleep! I yawned slightly then Nuzzled back into Connor's side, "Alright. Come on." His voice was soothing so I kept my eyes closed, I soon felt myself being lifted. What the hell? My eyes burst open and I quickly calmed down once I realized that it was Connor who was carrying me. "Where are we going?" I groaned, he laughed "To your bedroom, you need some sleep and I'm not gonna let you sleep on the couch. There isn't much room down there." He tilted his head towards the living room. I nodded and closed my eyes again, I didn't want Connor to out me down. I felt safe and warm in his strong arms.

"Connor?" I sighed happily, "yea?" He replied with a whisper. I thought for a minute.. Should I tell him that I want to sleep with him? No. He'll think I'm weird or something! "U-um. Nothing. Nevermind." I smiled as he set me down in my bed, "Goodnight Sadie. I-I love you......." He mumbled the last part to me after planting a kiss on my forehead. "I love you too." I spoke with no hesitation. It felt amazing to have him say he loves me.. Even if we aren't together, and with that I fell asleep once again.

*The next morning*

The annoying sound of my alarm awoke me, ugh shit. I slammed my hand down on my alarm clock, harder then I should've. I groaned then slid out of bed, the thought of last night making me smile a bit. How am I gonna explain to Sam that I don't want to be with him? I should do it quickly before he thinks that I really am committed to this relationship. Oh my god. Why am I thinking about all of this? It was ONE date! Its not like he proposed or something! I am over thinking this entire situation! Stupid Sadie. I went into the bathroom that was attached to my room and hopped into the shower, after washing and stuff I got out and dried off. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a T-shirt with the words I sold my soul for concert tickets written on the front of it. Did I mention that I'm obsessed with bands? Specifically Asking Alexandra I LOVED them!! I finished blow drying and straightening my hair then I walked out of my room. I felt a gentle hand intertwine with mine, I looked and saw that it was Sam.

"Hey beautiful." His words made me smile, I have to admit that when I was with Sam I felt really happy but it was nothing compared to the way I felt with Connor. "Hey." He kissed my cheek and I blushed, "Can you two stop being so cute? Its making me sick." Trevor laughed a bit as we walked down into the kitchen. "Shut the fuck up!" Sam laughed a bit, I rolled my eyes playfully then went and grabbed an apple from the fridge. After eating I went to go back upstairs when I felt something buzzing in my back pocket, I pulled out my phone and read the text. It was from Jenn! Me: Hey! How's it going?

Jenn: Great! You wanna film a video with me today?

Me: Of course! I'll be over in a few!

I slid my phone back into my pocket and ran up to Jc's room, "hey can you drive me over to Jenn's? We're filming a video today!" My voice filled with excitement. "Sure. Let me just grab my stuff." I nodded then went down and hopped into Jc's car. It didn't take him long to get to the car as well and then we were off, this was the first time I was going to be in a YouTube video. The first time the world was gonna see me. Even though my brother was the Jc Caylen I was still never in any of his videos. He never really asked me, I can understand why though. Wouldn't want his baby sister to ruin everything! Haha.

We got to Jenn's house and I jumped out of the car, "Thanks Justin!" I yelled to him from Jenn's doorstep. I sometimes called him Justin to bug him and believe me, it worked. I knocked on her door and was soon greeted, not by Jenn though. It was by a different girl. She had long brown hair and brownish colored eyes, "oh hey!" Jenn joined the girl standing in front of me, "hey!" "This is Andrea by the way. She's just a loser that lives with me." Andrea looked hurt but you could tell she was just kidding. They botched laughed and pulled me in, "so you ready?" "Yep!" I replied in a cheery tone. "Awesome! Oh and if you see 2 other girls in the house that's just Lauren and Arden." I smiled and nodded. I was so excited to film!

After laughing our asses off we both wiped the whipped cream off of our faces, "I literally can't see." I went into a full blown laughing fit again and so did she. We decided to do the gummy worm challenge and this is how it ended haha! "Oh my god.." Jenn wiped her eyes and laughed again, "Anyways if you guys liked this video give it a big thumbs up and I'll see you with a new video next Saturday! Bye!" She put her head down and ended the video after I waved goodbye of course. "You look ridiculous!" She grabbed the bowl of whipped cream and gummy worms then shoved my face in it. I screamed after pulling away, "Jenn!!!!!!!!!" I wiped off some of it and smudged it in her face.

The rest of the day was just filled with laughing and hanging out with my new friends. Jenn, Andrea, Arden and Lauren. We had a blast together. "We need to go out and have a girls night tomorrow!" Lauren spoke, "Yaas!" Andrea agreed. We all nodded and smiled at one another. I can't wait.

----------------------------------------------------------

2 updates in ONE day!

Hell yeah!

Anyways... Comment, vote, follow :)

Hope you guys are enjoying this so far!

:D love you! Bye!

-Hailee ✌