Chapter Thirty Three

Heyyyyyy guys, Keiana here in my economics class posting this chapter for you guys. I decided not to drag this story out any longer, so after this chapter is the finale, and that will be posted sometime before the weekend is over, I promise!

Sorry if this is short too, I just had to get this out so the finale makes sense.

I just want to thank everyone who's ever clicked on the story, read a sentence, voted, commented, it literally means the world to me, and I get so excited reading your feedback, but I get the most happiness from knowing y'all just enjoy the random ideas I have in my head, and if it wasn't for you guys they would've never turned into this or other books that I like, so I appreciate each one of y'all so much, you guys will never understand.

Read, comment, vote, and most of all enjoy! We've come a long way.

- Keiana

Chapter Thirty Three

Jade Caswell

"Hey girl, I'm gone be honest withchu. I find you real sexy, how bout you show me that ass before Chance gets you?" The guy that kidnapped me and who was now guarding over me asked me. I looked over at him in disgust, who did he think he was?

"Kiss my ass you bitchh ass nigga, let me out of here!"

"You fiesty. I like that. But Chance don't, he's probably gone kill your hoe ass, and your nigga ain't gone be there to save you."
I already knew this was about Michael, but hearing it being confirmed just made me so mad.

I was slumped against a red wall, the back of my head slowly dripping blood, my whole body aching from fighting that dumb hoe Rochelle, and I was locked in a room with this irritating ass guy.

"Why won't he save me?" I asked just out of pure curiosity.

"Cause he really doesn't give a fuckk about you Jade, you ain't know?" He looked at me like I was stupid.

"Nah, but please tell me about it."

"He married another bitchh, he never put you in witness protection but he knew Chance was looking for you, and he stayed leaving out to go hang with other hoes. Do you think a nigga like that really loves you?"

Well damn, when you put it like that I don't know.

"You don't know all the things he does for me though, you only see the shitt Chance pays you to see."

"Shut up, you don't know shit about what Chance pays me to do hoe."

"I do though. I've seen niggas like you all the time, you start off as a bottom bitchh, kissing Chance's ass for any chance to show your skills off, but it never pays off. So how do I know you're not just mad because my nigga's better than you? You're a bottom bitchh, my boyfriend's the King of Miami. Get your punk ass out my face." I spat at him.

"Fuckk you hoe, I don't even know what Chance wants your ugly ass for."

"Oh but I was sexy earlier? Alright." I shrugged.

"And what do you mean Chance wants me?"

"Chance told us to kill you at first, but then you killed Darrell and he said he wanted you for himself. Oh, and another reason Michael's not gonna be able to save you, Chance is gonna kill him."

"What? Kill him? Why?!" This was when I really wished Michael would tell me things.

"It's just a respect thing."

Respect thing? All this shit was over respect?

I rolled my eyes and looked around the room I was stuck in. Michael, Lauren, and Chris had to be looking for me by now, I mean it didn't take that long for me to go to the restroom.