Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Jade Caswell

I sat in the same blood stained spot shaking until Michael and another guy ran into the apartment.

“Oh shit, baby girl get up and change your clothes. Give them to him when you’re done.” Michael said as he looked down at Darrell’s dead body. I couldn’t move, my body wouldn’t let me, and when Michael noticed that he walked over to me carefully.

“Jade, baby girl? Did you hear me?” I had heard him, I just couldn’t react.

“Tyga, we need to hurry. Someone had to hear that shot.” The guy said and pointed to the gun laying beside Darrell.

“Jade, I need you to do this for me, please baby girl. Please get up and change.” Michael looked like he was about to beg. I wanted to get up so badly, but my brain wasn’t telling my legs to move and react like it should.

“She’s in shock man.” He said to the guy that was now putting Darrell in a plastic bag like he was trash. He was a person, a person whose life I had taken. He had a mom, a dad, maybe even siblings or kids, and I had taken him away from them. I was a horrible human being.

“Come on baby girl.” Michael picked me up and cradled me and walked us to the bathroom. He sat me down on the toilet cover and started undressing me. There wasn’t a sexual vibe, even though Michael was seeing my naked body for the first time.

“I’m sorry about this Jade, you shouldn’t have gone through tonight. Can you tell me what happened though? I need to know what happened.”

“Chance sent Darrell to kidnap me to get to you.” I said and looked down at my blood covered hands. I felt so disgusting.

“Fuck! Listen, I’m gonna get you some clothes, and then we’re gonna get out of here and go somewhere safe. Okay? Don’t worry, I got you. I’m so sorry about tonight.” Michael left the bathroom to get me clean clothes. I grabbed a clean rag from the closet, wet it, and started wiping my body off all the blood. I would’ve rubbed my skin raw if Michael didn’t come in and take the rag from me.

“Here, put these on. Did he touch anything?” He was talking about Darrell, but he wasn’t saying his name. It was he, him, that nigga. Darrell was a human being like everyone else, he just got caught in a bad situation.

“He went into the kitchen to look for cameras, I don’t know where else he went. I went and hid under the bed.”

“Under the bed? Are you the boogie man? Haha.” Michael laughed and leaned against the doorframe as I put on my clothes. I didn’t see what was funny, nothing was funny about tonight.

When I finally finished getting ready Michael helped me up and led me out of the bathroom to pack some clothes. I didn’t know how long I was going to be gone from my apartment, so I packed for a whole week.

“Come on girl. Thanks for this forreal man." Michael said as we walked past the guy who was mopping up my wooden panel floors.

“Anytime. Aye Michael, she’s gonna need you right now. That first kill is brutal.”

“Aight man, thanks.” Michael led me out of the apartment and down the emergency stairs.

“You good?” He asked after we walked down the endless stairs.

“Mhm.” I nodded. I didn’t want to speak, I just wanted to be left alone.

“Talk to me, please.”

“I don’t have anything to say Tyga.” I shrugged. We walked in silence to his red Ferrari California and I walked over to the passenger seat, waiting for Michael to unlock the doors.

“Stop that Tyga shit. You do that shit just to annoy me, and you know it.”

“Shut up Michael! Just shut the hell up! I went through tonight because of you! Chance wants you! Not me! I shot Darrell because of you! Now get the hell outta my face before I do something I’m gonna regret. “ Michael hadn’t opened the door yet, so we were screaming at each other outside in the parking lot.

“What the fuck are you gonna do huh?!” Now he was in my face hovering over me, and his yellow skin was turning red.

“Don’t test me nigga. I am not myself tonight.”

“Do something then Jade. Try me.” Michael was taunting me, and he was disgusting me right now. He knew what I’d gone through tonight, so why was he testing me?

“Get out of my face Michael!” I yelled and pushed him away, my hands sitting on his chest.

“No! Talk to me!” He screamed back and continued to hover over me.

“I CAN’T TALK TO YOU RIGHT NOW! YOU’RE MAKING ME SO MAD!”

“I’M NOT DOING ANYTHING EXCEPT TALKING TO YOUR DIFFICULT ASS! Just talk to me, tell me what you’re feeling.” He wanted to know what I was feeling? Alright, I’d tell him.

“I love you, okay?! I’m in love with you, and you make me so mad, and confused, and I’m fucking hurting, and you don’t seem to care at all. I killed someone tonight, and you don’t seem to care, at all. You’re a selfish, heartless, asshole, and I hate you, but I love you so much. Killing someone and selling drugs is just like breathing for you. You’re so bad for me, but I can’t imagine my life without you. Why did you have to save me that night? Why couldn’t you let Chance do whatever he wanted with me? Why did you make me fall in love with you?  Why’re you such an,-” I vented just before Michael pushed me into the car door and smashed our lips together. He gripped my chin roughly in his hand and lifted my chin up so he could reach me better.

“Tell me you love me, please.” I whispered into his ear. He moved down his lips until he was sucking on my collarbone and neck.

“Shut up Jade.” Michael muttered and grabbed on my ass roughly through the yoga pants I was wearing.

“No, tell me. Please tell me you love me. I need you to say it. Even if you don’t mean it. Please.” I could feel the hot salty tears forming in my eyes and rolling slowly down my cheeks as Michael continued to kiss my neck and jaw.

“I love you.” He muttered and moved back up to my lips. I heard the door unlock and Michael reach around us and open up the front door. He pushed me into the small back seat and climbed on top of my shaking body.

He slammed the door shut behind us and locked it with his automatic key, and threw it somewhere in the car. We didn’t stop kissing, and I started to warm up.

“Why you shaking ma?” Michael whispered and lifted up just enough to take off his t-shirt. My hands immediately went down to his body and ran my fingers over the colorful art all over his body.

“‘Cause I want you to make love to me."

"Make love? I ain't never done that shit before." Michael nervously laughed and lifted off of me.

"It's okay. I trust you." I tried to pull Michael back to me but he pulled further away and threw back on his shirt.

“It’s okay Michael, if you don’t wanna have sex it’s fine.” It wasn’t fine though. I felt so rejected and unwanted. I needed to be held and wanted, especially after tonight.

“Baby, I ain’t saying I don’t wanna have sex, I’m just not gonna do it in the backseat. Come on, we’re going to my place.”

So sorry for not posting this so long ago, I literally just had this sitting in my Google Drive, and I didn't even know it. Umm, can I get at least at five DETAILED comments, vote, and add this to y'all libraries. We ain't even done man.

ALSO, do you like Drake, and enjoy my stories? If the answser's yes, then go and check out my new Drake love story 'Be.'