Chapter Seven

Thanks for y'alls comments, and votes! Hope this chapter makes up for my longggg absence. The next chapters shall be interesting!

Chapter Seven

Jade Caswell

I'm coming to get you right now ma - Michael

I read the message that popped up at the top of my phone screen and smiled. Ever since the night Lauren and I had went to Chris's party, Michael and I had been inseparable. I still lived with Lauren, but whenever I wasn't at work, school, or with her, I was with Michael. I had gotten a job at a tattoo shop as a receptionist, and I was making my own money, it felt great to be independent. Michael said that he would help me find a cheap apartment. Michael was kind of my bestfriend, but he could still be a huge asshole when he wanted to. Which was usually all the time.

Boy stop playing with me! - Jade

Nah I ain't playing. I'm in the office. Do you want me to come into your class? - Michael

What the hell was this guy talking about? Was he high or something?

Yeah, come into my class. - Jade

I knew he was joking, so I would play with him.

Bet - Michael

I tucked my phone back into my uniform skirts' pocket and went back to my assignment for the day. My teacher Mrs.Aprils told us to write a two page essay on what we were gonna miss about high school. NOTHING.

Just as I was about to hand in my essay the door to the classroom swung open and a office assistant waltzed in with Michael trailing behind her. Oh my God, he was serious!

“Can we have Jade Caswell please? Jade, bring your things honey.” I’d never seen this office assistant before in all of my high school years, but the way she was staring at Michael looked like she’d known him her whole life. She wasn’t old or ugly, she was Hispanic and reminded me of Jennifer Lopez. She looked about thirty.

“Uh, okay. Here Mrs.Aprils.” I grabbed my backpack from underneath the desk and handed the papers to my teacher. I followed Michael and the office assistant to the front office and waited for him to sign me out. How was he even able to sign me out? He wasn’t my parent or legal guardian.

“Thanks ma.” Tyga smiled and winked at the office assistant who had helped him out.

“Uh huh.” She smiled back and handed him a business card.

Wow, the power of a man...

~

“You thought I was fucking around huh?” Michael laughed and grabbed my backpack from me and tossed it over his shoulder. I didn’t feel like talking with him right now, I was annoyed that wherever we went girls threw themselves at Michael when he stepped into a room, and I was always thrown on the back burner. I didn’t care though, I wasn’t his girlfriend. He could screw anyone he wanted, my school office assistant, my principal, shit my custodian, anyone he wanted.