Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Jade Caswell

"Ugh, I feel so sick. What happened last night?" I groaned and laid my head on the cold pillow. I didn't drink last night, I knew that for sure. I drove back home.

"Girl, I don't know. My head hurts, everything's too bright, and I'm puking every single hour. Good Lord." Lauren answered from her bathroom. She was sitting on the counter brushing her teeth with a pair of big sunglasses on her eyes.

"Ow, what the hell." I lifted my arm and examined a dark purple bruise on my arm. Where the hell did I get this from? Then I remembered all of last night. From that big ugly monkey nigga grabbing my arm and almost hitting me, to the really cute guy holding a gun to his head and threatening to kill him. I didn't even know his name.

"Ew, that looks nasty." Lauren said when she saw the large bruise on my arm. It was literally aching.

"Almost as bad as you." Lauren's response was the middle finger and her throwing her sunglasses at me.

Where was my phone?

"Hey, call my phone for me Lauren." I stated and started digging through the bed for the iPhone 5 my dad had bought me. If he found out I lost it that would be my ass.

"Alright, I'm calling it. Do you hear it?" I listened for my ringtone Girls Love Beyonce by Drake ft. James Fauntelroy, but all I heard was Lauren's phone calling it.

"Fuck, did I leave it last night?! Ugh, some ratchet girl probably already pawned it." Now I was gonna have to explain a big ass bruise, and losing my phone to my dad. I was never gonna be allowed out of the house again.

"Hello?" A deep voice yawned into Lauren's phone. Someone answered! I ripped Lauren's phone from her hand and put it to my ear.

"Why do you have my phone?!" I barked.

"Chill with all that yelling shit ma, it's too early for that." His deep voice commanded, and I went silent. He was extremely intimidating, even over the phone. Who was this guy?

"I got your phone 'cause you forgot it last night after you puked all over my shoes and past out. You remember now ma?" Ohh, now I remembered. After that big monkey guy ran away after the skinny guy with the gun, I puked all over his shoes and past out from shock.

He had given me some water and a Tylenol and sent me on my way, and I guess I left my phone with him.

"Oh, I'm so sorry about your shoes. I'll buy you new ones if they're damaged. I just really need my phone, like ASAP." I didn't know this man, he could be a killer who preyed on sick girls. I already knew he had a gun for Christs sakes.

"Don't worry 'bout my shoes ma, I can buy another pair if I need to. When you wanna get your phone?"

"Like I said, as soon as possible. I can drive and meet you somewhere." I suggested but the sound of him laughing stopped me.

"Slow your roll baby girl, you should never want to meet someone who you don't know. I'll come to you, where you stay?" I gave him Lauren's address, and he said he'd be there after he handled somr business.

"Okay, thanks so much. What's your name?" I questioned.

"Call me Tyga ma. I'll see you soon." With that Tyga hung up. At least I didn't have to call him little guy, or light skin guy.