Chapter Eighteen

Hey guys, sorry for the little wait for this chapter, I just didn't really have any ideas, but then I started reading this really good story on here, and all my ideas came back to me. Te he. I think you guys who are fans of Jade and her attitude will enjoy this chapter, but if you guys are Jyga fans, y'all will enjoy most of this chapter, just not the end. Ahh, I'm saying too much. Hope you guys enjoy! This is the moment y'all have been waiting for, DRUM ROLL PLEASE. 

Comment, vote, fan me if you would like, and add this to your libraries. 

Also, I've been getting asked about sequels for this story, and there will BE NO sequel for this. It ends, and then we move on, well not that dramatically. But so there is no confusion, there is no sequel for Corrupted.

- Keiana

Chapter Eighteen

Jade Caswell

I walked into my dark apartment, trying not to stumble on the chairs and couches as my head spun around. Kalo and I had found a cheap bar, and they were serving three dollar drinks all night, and we definitely took advantage of it. I had gotten Lauren to grab a cab and drive us home in my car, because Kalo couldn’t even walk without tripping on some invisible rock or some shit. Now I’d have to get Michael to take me to get my baby tomorrow.

I stumbled into my bedroom and turned on the lights, and Michael was sitting perched on my bed waiting for me. What the hell?

“Um, hey?” I mumbled and walked into the attached bathroom to undress and take a shower. I reeked of weed and beer.

“Where’s your phone?” Michael questioned behind me, I didn’t even hear him follow me into the bathroom.

“I don’t know.” I slurred.

“Hm, alright.” He nodded his head and left the room. I tore off my tight jeans and threw them somewhere in the bathroom. I was about to turn on the shower when I heard Michael tearing through my bedroom like a tasmanian devil.

“What the hell are you doing?!” I yelled. My room literally looked like a tornado had ran through it, now I knew what Frank Ocean was talking about in Thinking ‘Bout You.

“I was looking for your phone.” Michael shrugged and picked up my purse which was hanging on the doorknob, and grabbed my new iPhone out of it. He did all of that when my purse was right there?!

“Mhm, so I did call you, and you declined it, that’s what I thought.” He laughed like something was funny, but I didn’t see what it was. When he was cleaning my bedroom it wouldn’t be funny.

“Where were you today?”

“Don’t worry about it. Clean up this mess, and then leave. I don’t want you here.” I stated and turned around to walk back into the bathroom and take the shower I’d been wanting to take since I got home; but of course Michael had to stop me.

He grabbed my arm tightly and pulled me into his hard toned body.

“Let go of me Michael!” I yelled and tried to pull away from him, but he just grabbed me tighter.

“WHERE WERE YOU TODAY?!” He screamed into my ear. What was wrong with this guy?

“I WAS OUT WITH KALO, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! LET ME GO!” I tugged my arm out of Michael’s grasp and stormed into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.