Chapter Eight

Not posting until I get at least eight comments. Also, telling me to update doesn't make me update faster.

Chapter Eight

Jade Caswell

I knew when Lauren told me to come to Chris’s house with her it was a bad idea. They hadn’t been dating that long, and she had gotten weird texts from a random girl telling her that Chris had been fucking around, and Lauren was NOT having that, so she wanted to come and talk to Chris about it.

"I'm fucking pissed, ohhhh I wanna hit Chris so badly. This nigga thinks he can play me, okay. I'll show him." Lauren was venting to me as we pulled up to the mansion. I had only been here a few times, but I still remembered it.

"What if he didn't do it though? Calm down Lauren." I tried my best to calm down a raging Lauren, but she just ignored me.

"Come on." She stopped the car in his driveway and hopped out. I let her drive because I didn't want any part of this. I was only there for support.

“Lauren no, it’s not a good idea!” I wasn’t nervous or anything, I just didn’t have a good feeling about this.

“Jade, you’re my best friend. I need you for support, please?” Lauren pleaded and I could tell she was hurt by this. She was my best friend, and she had supported me in so many things, the least I could do was support her as well.

“Fine, but I just don’t feel good about this.”

I climbed out of the car and tried my best to shake this feeling, but I couldn’t. We were technically trespassing.

“If you and Tyga were in my place you wouldn’t be hurt?” How was she gonna compare Michael and I to her and Chris’s situation? Michael and I weren’t even together!

“Michael and I are just friends Lauren, how could I be hurt?” Lauren sarcastically laughed and rolled her eyes at me.

"Yeah, and all this hair is mine. You can't play me Jade, you and Tyga are way more than friends." Lauren said and pulled her hair into a long sleek ponytail. Almost two years ago Lauren had made the decision to shave off both of the sides of her hair and rock weave down the middle. Tons of girls tried to imitate her, but it just wasn't the same.

What was she talking about? Michael and I were just friends! Nothing more and nothing less. She needed to get her panties out of her asshole and stop snapping at me and turn her anger towards Chris.

"Let's go." And just like that we were in spy mode.

Lauren didn't know if Chris was home or not, so we had to be quiet. He had given her a set of keys in case of emergencies, and she was definitely gonna use it.

"Alright, be quiet." Lauren whispered and quietly unlocked the backdoor. Why were we going through the back door? Now I really felt like we were trespassing.

We slipped through the backdoor and quietly walked, well crawled into the large mansion. I could hear Chris and Michael talking, but I had no idea where they were.

The strange feeling I had in the car was back, and it was strong. Something wasn't right, even though the situation was already all wrong. Lauren lead the way into the living room where the tv was on and Michael and Chris were sitting down murmuring about something.