Chapter Twenty Nine

Look at us, almost at Chapter Thirty! I'm so sorry for disappearing for so long, I've been so busy planning my trip to Canada, but now I'm back with another chapter, and I'm so glad you guys have been riding with me for so long, and still continue to, I love you guys so much, thank you.

- Keiana

Chapter Twenty Nine

Jade Caswell

"Hello?! Are you okay? Do you need me to pick you up?" Justin asked alertly into the phone. Damn, he still thought I was with the police.

"Hey, I'm fine, I don't need a ride. I was actually calling you to tell you I won't be home for a few days." I told him.

"They're putting you in jail?!" Justin yelled. I tried not to laugh out loud at Michael's face when he heard Justin yell.

We were waiting at an empty terminal for them to get Michael's jet ready. I had no idea that he had a personal jet, but then again I didn't know a lot about Michael. Well things about his business, past, and money.

"No, they're not putting me in jail, but I need to get away." I told him. It was kind of truthful, I did need to get away, but not from the reason he thought.

"Like you're hiding from the cops? Jade what the hell are you involved in? Those cops think you murdered someone!" Justin exclaimed.

What was I involved in? I couldn't even tell him if I tried, cause I didn't know myself. All I knew was that I was involved with Michael.

"I can't tell you Justin, just know I didn't kill that guy."

"Alright Jade, I believe you. I hope you're safe." He mumbled.

"I am safe, I have to go Justin. I'll talk to you soon." I hung up the phone and tucked it my purse.

"What'd that wack nigga say?" Michael asked and laughed to himself.

"That he hopes I'm safe."

"You're safe with me." He mumbled and laid his ink covered arm behind my head. We were the only two people in the terminal right now, cause no one except for us was going on Michael's jet. Damn I couldn't believe he had a personal jet.

"We're ready for you Mr & Mrs. Stevenson." The flight attendant said over the microphone.

"Mr & Mrs. Stevenson?" I laughed and looked at Michael questionably.

"Yeah, you're my wife." Michael said and stood up from his chair. He reached out his hand for me to grab so I could get up.

I rolled my eyes at Michael, I was definitely not his wife, we were barely even boyfriend and girlfriend.

"You're stupid." I muttered and walked past Michael to meet the flight attendant. She was gonna take us to his jet.

Michael laughed from behind me and followed my lead. The flight attendant made us follow her outside onto the ground level, where a buggy drove Michael and I to his jet.

"Oh my God Michael, this is all yours?" I was in awe, Michael had a sleek black and gold jet, but it reminded me of a bullet. God it was beautiful, and I hadn't even stepped inside of it yet.

"Yes baby, this is all mine." Michael laughed and led me to the jet.

I followed eagerly as we walked up the attached stairs onto the jet. All the seats on the plane were gold with 'LK' embroidered into each one in black thread. There were small TV monitors in the back of each seat. God this was nice. I never knew Michael had all this money.