Victory of lust.

Authors note:

Well my name here is 'Double_bagger' most of you probably know the meaning.

But for those who don't it means someone who is even uglier than a bagger i.e a person who is so ugly that one would have to put a bag over their head (so as to hide their face). Not only does one put a bag over their head, one puts a bag over one's own head in case theirs falls off.
(Now its Bagger96 but I hope I have explained the meaning of bagger as well so yeah.)

I think a lot can be guessed from just the name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted to shout, I wanted to, with all my heart but his hand was on my mouth keeping me from shouting.

So helpless, powerless, in a stew I felt.

A chocked cry escaped my throat.

Everybody was laughing their socks off, running in the dark after each other. I could hear their footsteps, them running out of breath, their joyful voices...

But I, I could feel my muscles getting tense wanting an escape, from disgust, lust.

Its like an open wound, a fresh memory.

I was crying and he was laughing like a shithead 'please..stop it!!' I cried out. My heart was hammering in my ears and and dreadful screams involuntarily escaped my throat. My head was pounding I could hear noise around me but I couldn't find the strength within me to open my eyes.

I heard footsteps around me again and someone breath roughly, my hands were clenched in fists. I can't do anything but I hear somebody crying, is that me? Am I crying? My senses are failing and I don't know what's going on!

Yeah! Its me. I cried out his name, I begged, begged him to leave me but he was laughing instead, enjoying my misery.

Every second felt like eternity. I felt disgusted from myself, from my existence.

When you know all happened because of lust, voracity, your body...how could you not feel disgusted from it??

Sobbing I was, painful sobs that came

out from the mouth of a person drained of all hope.

I tried to push away his hands with all my might but I failed. With my body pinned beneath his I felt weak, too weak, too fragile and too afraid.

And then somebody opened the door with a ray of light came a ray of hope, I opened my mouth to scream but his hand was on my mouth and my vocal chords had already given up on me.

Before I even knew it he let me go and left smiling 'yeah! Your lust won!' I thought with my mouth curled into a bitter crooked smile.

'do you remember her?
chocked cries? dreadful screams?
those tears?

the one whose gullibility you took?
those images are burning her skull

what is wrong with her?
but for how long will you wonder?
nobody wants to be around a weeping soul

she can't even function properly
and the credit goes to you!

do you remember her face?
she begged
you laughed. Remember?

You haunt her now
you give her nightmares
that misery is still fresh in her memories
it seems like yesterday

she kept on crying, shouting!
and you burned her whole world
is your voracity satisfied now?'
-Me

Everybody left and there I was sitting alone in that dark room drained...

(To be continued..)