Chapter 16 Return

The ebola outbreak was taken care of. But the Gang of Rejects sensed something. MICHAEL BROWN. He had returned with revenge to take down the Gang of Rejects. The Gang had to end him before bad things happened.

They saw Michael Brown with some of his friends. They were up on the hill in front of the swing set. Things were just to easy for the Gang. They silently climbed up the hill with a sneak attack. It was 13 vs 4. Michael Brown and his friends were strong. But not strong enough for Charles.

But Michael Brown brought a shank. Michael and the Gang shanked Charles. Charles was barley breathing. Two of the members tended to him. The rest were angry. George and a few members used there archery skills and started shooting at them while the rest charged.

Lateral, Michael friend pulled out his glock and capped Brayden and Steve. Right before the archers pierced arrows in Laterals heart. George and the rest shot the two other members.

They now had Michael on the ground like they did before the summer.

They rolled him down the hill. Michael was hurt. Charles quickly recovered. Charles wanted to end Michael for good. Charles took Michaels glock 22 and shot out both of Michaels kneecaps. Michael was crying. Charles took Michaels shank and cut his throat. Charles then ended his breathing with a chuto chop to the side of the knew and the throat. A bloody mess.

Michael was found there 1 month later when a little girls kickball fell down the hill. Another victory for the Gang of Rejects.