Chapter 12 Mexican Hangover

George and Charles were the hero on the airplane. George and his family got drunk at a bar called Mexican Babes. George was there because he was scared being alone at the hotel room. The Mexican Babes kept touching him. He felt uncomfortable and started crying. That made it worse.

The Mexican Babes kept touching him. He went outside and started crying. Then he heard gun shots and saw a body drop right by him. It was his father. He killed himself. He found out his mom died from an overdose.

He was all alone in Mexico. He went in the bar and asked for a "sprite." The bar tender gave him a margarita. He jugged it down. He demanded for another. He had a total of 6 margaritas.

George was walking the streets drunk out of his mind. He went to a place called the Vanilla Pony. Girls were naked. He threw up and cried. A girl came up to him and he threw up on her.

He ran out and was crying. As he was crying he fell down the sewer and broke his legs. He was woke up the next day and could not walk. He used his ninja skills to get him up the later. He had no idea where he was. Then he remembered he was in Mexico. He also remembered his parents died. He had to cross the border with two broken legs.

He hoped on a truck that smelled wired. He crossed the border and was soon arrested. The truck was filled with drugs. George was now in jail.