Chapter 6 Teachers

After the recent death of Stan, they were pulled into the office. They said they had nothing to do with it. Later that day a teacher came to them. Mr. Bobbles. He wanted them to kill a troublemaker in his class. This troublemaker was in 5th grade. It would be hard, but the Gang of Rejects could handle it.

At lunch, Mr. Bobbles pulled the troublemaker George out. George the reject was instantly mad because they had the same name. Mr. Bobbles said lets go down the hall and talk. That was the signal. The rejects suited up. Mr. Bobbles said you have company and ran. George was in the hands of the Gang of Rejects. He had heard about what they have done.

He said he was not afraid. George the reject leader wanted a one on one fight. So the troublemaker George thought it was a fist fight, He was wrong. George the leader whipped out his sword and cut him in the throat. The rest of the rejects dragged George into a bathroom stall and attempted to flush him down the toilet. Did not work.

They cleaned the evidence and were gone. The stories were all over the news about kids being killed at the local school. Mr. Bobble rejoiced. He had to pay his end of the deal. Five rare DS games and ten rare pokeman trading cards. George slapped Mr. Bobble because he called them pokeMAN cards.