Chapter 8 Principal

After the death of Marshall everyone was happy. They did not have to wear belts all the time now. The whole Gang of Rejects praised Charles name for taking Marshall out of the game. The principal has called them all to his office.

This time, it was serious. The principal had found out. He had video of Charles killing Marshall. The principal was going to turn them in unless... he was given each and everyone of theirs pokemon collection and DS and DS games.

George thought for a while. He agreed. When they left the office they had a plan. There collection were to be turned in by the end of the week. It is Tuesday now. They were going to give the principal fakes, then take him out of the game also. They were to meet behind the school. Only the principal found out about there plan.

He was a skilled ninja also. His suit was purple. 9v1 now. Charles led with a charge and grabbed the principal. He was being held tightly but then he vanished. Ninja skills. The gang was in a circle looking around back to back. Suddenly and arrow came from the roof piercing Kyle's chest. That was the end for Kyle.

The Gang of Rejects jumped up on the roof. The principal was there. waiting. Everyone ran at him from different directions. He went for Conner. Conner was a poor swords man and was stabbed. The Gang of Rejects were dieing until Charles did is signature chuto chop instantly paralyzing the principle.

The Gang of Rejects decided to leave him there. Five days later, the principle was found with hypothermia and would never talk for the rest of his life.

The Gang of Rejects took major casualties losing Kyle and Conner. It was still another heroic victory.