Chapter 7 Recruitment

George and The Gang of Rejects decided to upgrade their team. They needed some muscle. They had to keep it quiet or people would find out. A new kid named Charles who was the kind of kid they were looking for. They asked him and he agreed. He would only do so if he was given ten ultra rare pokemon trading cards. The Gang of Rejects had to say yes.

Charles was in 4th grade weighing at 205 lbs. At the height of 6'2.He was soft and would never fight back. But now, that has changed. George had made a custom costume because Charles was to big.

Charles first mission was to take a bully out on his own. This bully was a small kid. Very small. He was a bully because he would pants people. Not only the pants, the boxers to. Well in this case tidy whities.

Charles identified Marshall. He suited up. He was a big figure. Marshall was to busy pantsing people. Charles got closer and closer. He chuto chopped Marshall in the neck instantly paralyzing him neck up. Charles picked him up and body slammed him into the ground.

He would not stop punching him until Marshalls heart stopped beating. Charles rolled Marshall down the hill by the old swing set. Marshalls body was found 6 months later with a fractured skull and all of his ribs broken. Nerve damage in the neck area.

This was another victory for the Gang of Rejects!