Chapter 11 Vacation

After taking down Michael Brown for the summer, George and his family went on vacation. They went to Mexico. They boarded the flight and soon took off. About an hour in the flight, someone pulled out a gun and shot the pilots. George found out the pilot was going to crash into the border so people could cross.

George had to stop him. There were 3 of them. George suited up and pulled his ninja knifes out. George stepped out of his seats into the aisle. The guards were to busy on there phones looking at some pictures. George threw a knife at one of the guys and then the other guy shot George. George was hurt while the other guy bled out. George was fainting but then he pulled his DS out and threw it at the guys head. He was shooting randomly and killing passengers.

George got up and tackled him and used his last knife and jabbed him in the heart. That was the end for Juan the guard. He wished he had the Gang of Rejects. The only guy was the pilot who hijacked the plane. A brave man stepped up to help George. This reminded him of Charles. George second glanced and it was Charles!

George opened the door and Charles ran but did not see anybody. The hijacker was on the ceiling and he jumped down and shot Charles in the foot. George grabbed on to the mans back and tried to stab him but he forgot he already used them. Charles got up and Chuto Chopped him.

They flew the plane to Mexico and landed it safely. Another victory for the Gang of Rejects.