Chapter 15 iPhone 6

The Gang of Rejects decided to all get the iPhone 6 Plus. After losing their pokemon cards, DSs, and accounts. They all got custom cases that said Gang of Rejects with a ninja sword. Brayden said," Hey it bends!'' Then his snapped in half. Brayden cried his eyes out. He stole one using his ninja skills. Brayden got caught because his belly hung out of his invisible ninja suit.

That was the last of Brayden. They were short members. They decided to have tryouts. The Gang made a flier that said WE NEED POKEMON CARDS! They had to keep their name a secret until the people who tried out joined.

The tryouts were simple. You needed a ninja suit, sword, and a phone. They had a total of 6 people show up. You had to be able to beat or come close to beating George a 1on1 fight. The 5th graders that tried out all made the gang coming close to beating him.

The Gang of Rejects now have more members to take on the bullies.They now had a job right off the bat. There job was to take down a 1st grader who was roughing up Charles. They were going to end Glen. Glen was a medium height 1st grader. He was fierce with his punches.

They had to brake in Glens house. Glen slept on the top floor. He was asleep. The injected him with ebola and toke him to the old rusty swing set. Glen was awake and scared because he does not know what he has been injected with.

They tied Glen up to the swing set and threw some punches. Glen was found 2 weeks later after dying from ebola. Some wolves ate some of his remains and those wolves have ebola now. There is now an ebola outbreak in the wild.

The first victory for the new members.