Prologue

Warning : there are a few parts in this story containing sexual content. If it offends you I'm sorry. but I think it makes the story a little more romantic and realistic. There will be warnings like this in bold at the beginning of the chapter if it contains anything more than kissing. Thank you for your consideration.

Drip...Drip...Drip... The cold is the first thing she noticed when she awoke from her slumber. The next was the dark. There was no difference when she had her eyes open or not. When you're a creature of the night it's seldom you see or know anything besides it, unless you are special like her.

Born into it, yet not a part of it, separate. Most of the others have forgotten the sunrise. It makes no difference to her.

She's been asleep for 2,000 years, and she's hungry. After she feeds herself the rest of the vampires will know their princess is awake and ready to lead them once again. With her they shall overtake the humans, and they have no idea of what is to come...

~~~

Grant was walking down a crowded street on his way to school. The sun had yet to rise completely, so it was still semi dark. As he walked he had the nagging feeling he was being watched. He glanced to the side and froze. A girl from across the street was watching him, but something seemed off about her.As their eyes met he noticed she was beautiful and out of a place.

The best way he could describe her was as a goddess with honey brown hair that had dark highlights. It also was long, more than halfway down her back, in ringlets and bell curls. Her staring eyes were sapphire blue, and she was nicely shaped.

Her eyes dis-concerned him so he turned down an alley and continued walking. He never lost the feeling of being watched, in fact in the alley it intensified.

~~~

  She followed him after he saw her. He surprised her by turning down more alleys rather than turning back. 'Maybe he noticed I was analyzing him, waiting.' then she thought about it and decided that was impossible. 'Humans are to stupid to notice anything besides themselves.' she told herself.

He didn't look half bad with his hazel, intelligent, eyes. His chocolate brown hair only slightly in his face, and he had a nice tan too. And not to mention how he smells! 'Like sex and fresh cut wood' she decided.

The tall buildings passed by her in a blur, so focused was she on her prey. She saw him turn into a dead end. With a smile she moved to the only exit blocking it with her body. Knowing she didn't look dangerous or troublesome, so she decided to have some fun with him.

~~~

"Hello." A child-like voice said from behind him. He whirled, setting the girl into giggles- the girl he saw earlier.

"Hi." He looked more closely at her now. She had a heart shaped face, with big lips that seemed to beg him to kiss them. (The type of lips you just want to nibble on.) And if he thought she was built before, it was a serious understatement. She had very defined curves. "Are you lost?" She defiantly looked out of place in the alleyways of New York. It would be more appropriate to see her on the runway.

"Yes I am." She said with a smile. "I was here a long time ago, but the city is different," she clarified, "Bigger." She began taking small steps towards him. "I'm actually looking for  something..."

"Can I help?" He asked. Now there was only a small gap between them.

"I think you can." she said and with a half way grin, closed the space between their bodies, and kissed him. He was only shocked for a second before he kissed her back, gently at first then deeper and more intimately as time and passion grew.

She pressed her full, lush body against his and felt his arousal. Her eyes widened a little but if anything she began kissing him more vigorously. He picked her up a bit and moved his arms so he was supporting her, which wasn't that hard- she was lighter than she looked. She pulled away to take a breath and whisper in his ear, "This isn't the place for this." He looked into her face, waiting for her to continue. "Turn around. I think you'll like this almost as much as me." At his confused expression she smiled encouragingly and hopped down.

He complied, then asked, "What are we doing?"

Ignoring his question she put her lips on his neck. Then her fingers trailed to the indent between his shoulder and neck. He felt both pain and pleasure, before something hit him and he fell to the ground, welcoming the dark...

~~~

Something about the boy made her decide not to kill him, unlike the others. She left him there in the alley. 'Someone should find him when he doesn't show up for school.' she thought taking in his uniform.

Although it's dangerous- for not only her, but all the vampires- she wants to see him again. Maybe it's lust, even supreme beings lust for things. 'It is my favorite sin' she thought. One thing she was sure of though, she would see the boy again, soon...