Chapter Fourteen

TAYLOR'S POV

We all sat in silence, until I once again repeated my question. "Who are you?" I asked the guy sitting right next to me.

He had long curly brown hair and the most beautiful green eyes. He looked a wreck.. His face was all red and he had visibly been crying.. When I asked him who he was, he looked even more upset than before.. Why, though? Was it because of me? It must've been.

I looked around again.. I was in a hospital room..

After several minutes, he finally answered me. "Y-you don't remember me?"

"No.. I don't. Who are you?"

"I'm Cameron.. Your boyfriend."

I had a boyfriend? I never thought that would happen in a million years.. Guys never liked me, ever. But apparently a guy did.

"So why am I here?" I asked.

He shook his head. Clearly, he didn't wanna answer me. He sat there quietly not saying a word.

"You don't want to tell me, do you?" I asked.

"No... I don't think it's a good time to talk about it.. at all."

I was confused, once again. Why would he not wanna tell me why? It must've been bad whatever caused me to need to be in the hospital. I looked down at my arm and suddenly it hit me. I was the reason.. My wrist was red. It stung bad. It was lined with must have been 40 cuts a few very deep looking ones.

"This is why, isn't it?" I said while looking at my arm.

He nodded his head. "Yeah.. That's why." There were tears in his eyes as he spoke. "I feel like this is like me fault.." He started.

"No.. I'm sure it wasn't. Don't think that way, please." I may not have remembered him, but I just felt like that's what should've been said.

He smiled.

"So.. Let's talk. Maybe that'll help my memory."

"Okay." He said quietly.

"So.. How did we meet?" I asked

"Well..You were on vacation with your friends and you two went to the beach and my band and I happened to be there and I walked up to you guys and we started talking.. From the fist time I laid my eyes on you, I thought you were the most beautiful girl in the world."

I smiled.

"So.. If I was only on vacation, how'd we wind up in a relation?"

"Well.. We wound up hanging out like every day while you were still on vacation and we exchanged numbers and talked to each other like 24/7.. And, as I said before.. I'm in a band. We were playing a concert local to where you live and I stopped by your house and I asked you out for dinner and at dinner we kissed and we went and watched fireworks with the others after.. That's how."

Suddenly a memory of that night popped into my head, as it did I smiled widely and closed my eyes.

"Are you remembering something?" He asked.

"Yeah.. Yeah I am. That night. I remember it perfectly. I remember how happy I was.. And everything, actually."

He smiled. "Well.. At least you remember me as your boyfriend now."

I got up and as I did, he wrapped his arms around me. I blushed and smiled. I turned to face him as I did, he kissed me. It was perfect.. I may not have remember much, but I knew this was going to work out.