Chapter One

. . .

     Me, Olivia, and Olivia had been talking about summer vacation for weeks.. We were debating on what to do and where to go. Finally, the three of us decided to take a trip to California for two weeks.. Perfect vacation spot. Except for the fact, when we arrived it was raining.. It rained for about 3 days straight.

     "When will this rain stop?!" I said.

     "I don't know, but I wish it would sometime soon.. It's kinda putting a damper on our vacation.." Fleck replied.

     "When it does stop, what do you wanna do?" I asked her.

     "It's summer.. What does everybody do in the summer? Swim."

     "Yeah, that's true.."

     A few minutes later the sky finally began to clear up.. At that same moment, Belfiore woke up.

     "It stopped raining?" she asked looking out the window.

     "Yeah.. Just now." I answered her.

     "LET'S GO SWIMMING." Fleck shouted.

     We got our bathing suits on and were about to run out the door, when Fleck said that we should go without her.. I waited several minutes before obeying her command, as did Belfiore.

     When we got to the beach, it looked deserted. When we started to place our stuff down, out of the corner of my eye, I spotted a guy approaching us. He looked so familiar, but who was he?

     Olivia turned to me and said, "Is that really Cameron Quiseng right there? Walking toward us?" with a HUGE grin.

     "Oh my gosh, you're right."

     Right then and there, I almost lost my cool and started freaking out, but luckily I didn't.

     As Cameron approached, he said, "Hi. What are your names?"

     I was quick to answer him. "I'm Taylor and she's Olivia."

     "Well, I'm Cameron. Nice to meet you guys. Um, you wanna sit with my band?" he had a smile on his face the whole time he talked.

    "Sure!" I said quickly, once again. I didn't even let Olivia say a word, so I could tell she was flustered.

     When we got over to where the rest of Allstar Weekend was, she didn't pass up her oportunity to talk. She walked over to Michael and began talking to him, leaving me standing next to Cameron. We both sat down and began to talk.

     "What made you decide to come over to me and Olivia?" I asked him.

     "I really don't know, I just saw you guys and decided to walk over.."

     "Really? That's it?"

     "Yeah, what do you want me to say?"

     "I don't know, I just was expecting more than that.."

     "Oh, you were. Well, you're really pretty."

      I blushed and smiled."Are you just saying that or do you actually mean it?"

      "I meant that," he said with a smile.

    I looked down smiling. My favorite person in my favorite band, really just called me pretty. I couldn't think of what to say next. I looked over at Olivia, to see her smiling and laughing while she talked to Michael.

     Eventually, Cameron said, "Would you like to come get something to eat with us in a bit?"

     "Yeah, I'd love to. And, I'm sure Olivia wouldn't mind going either. When are you guys going?"

     "Probably around 4:00."

     "Alrightie."

     "I just remembered that me and the guys have to go somewhere.. Um, I'll meet you later."

     "Oh, alright. Wait, I should probably tell you where to meet me later. And, you can text me to make sure we're ready." As I said that, I gave him my cell phone number and pointed in the direction of the hotel we were staying in.

     "Well, bye." He said to me. He kissed me on the cheek, right after his goodbye.

     "Bye, Cameron," I said blushing.

    Then, I turned around to see Olivia and Michael hugging. And, then, Michael kissed Olivia.. Me and Olivia walked away toward the hotel. We had about an hour and a half to get ready.

                                                               . . .