Chapter Twelve

OLIVIAS POV

After the kiss was over, I just sat there smiling.

That's when Jack looked me in the eye and said, 'Olivia. You're so amazing and you're beautiful. So.. Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

When he asked that, I couldn't have been any quicker saying, "YES."

In my eyes, I saw him as being the most perfect human being on the face of the planet. I viewed him as being more perfect than I had ever thought Michael to be. I'd become deeply lost in my thoughts. All of which somewhat had to do with Jack.

TAYLORS POV

I decided to go outside and get some much needed fresh air. As I got outside, I could see Olivia and Jack all nestled up together. I could tell they were finally a couple. I couldn't resist, so I approached them.

Neither of them noticed until I finally said, "Awwwww! You guys look cute together!"

Olivia's head shot around toward me. "Thanks.. I didn't know you were out here?"

"I wasn't. I just came out a few minutes ago and saw you two. You guys honestly are one of the cutest looking couples I've ever seen!"

"Thanks, Taylor."

"Welcome. Well, I'm gonna get going now. Peace."

"Bye." the two of them said together.

I walked away. It was a nice day to be outside. I came to a big shady tree and decided to sit underneath it. I took my phone out and logged into Facebook. When I did, I wanted to die. Pretty much everything I read at that instance had to do with me and not in a good way. Some even used my name. I was hated by almost everyone I knew.. I shut Facebook 'cause I couldn't take it. Everything being said. It got to me. I wanted to scream at that moment, but I didn't.. Eventually, I wound up passing out under the tree.

I dreamt I was running. I was being chased throughout a park. No one seemed to notice that I was there. I came crashing down to my knees after I tripped. I was hopeless against the enemy. They were right behind me. As I fell, they didn't pick me back up, they left me there. They had me surrounded. They attacked me as I was defenseless. Everyone around acted as if nothing were going on. No one even glanced over. I woke up just as I began to scream for my dear life. When I awoke, I found Cameron and Olivia looking down at me.

"Taylor, are you alright?" Cameron asked.

"Uh, yeah. I'm fine." I said with fake cheer and a fake smile.

"Are you sure?" Olivia asked.

"Yep. Never been better." I said trying to pretend to be happy.

"You were screaming in your sleep right before you awoke."

"I was? Oh, it must've just been a nightmare.."

"Oh. Okay." Olivia said.

I could tell she didn't believe me. She walked away.

Cameron sat next to me. "I love you, Taylor. You can tell me anything. I know something's up."

"I love you, too. Um, maybe I'm just annoyed with things people have been saying about me.. Two particularly.."

"Well, advice with that: don't listen to what they say. They're wrong. You're amazing. More amazing than they'll ever be. Plus, you're a better person, too."

I couldn't help but smile, even though, on the inside I felt horrible. I couldn't stand how I was feeling. I felt depressed. I just wanted to die then and there..

"Aw. Thanks."

We cuddled up under the tree, talking. I enjoyed it.

Two days passed by. I finally began to feel better about everything. I went onto my Facebook once again to find even worse things about me.. I don't think they realize that all people have feelings. I cried and kept myself from screaming.

About three years prior, I had been a cutter. I tried hard to stop. I did. It started with the way people were treating me. I had low self-esteem. Everyday, I'd find someone backstabbing me, someone unaware of who I even was saying stuff about me, and just plain crazy things being said directly to me. I was being cyber-bullied like crazy. All of that resulted in cutting.. Everything had died down, but now, everything had begun to start up again.. I began cutting again.