Chapter Nine

OLIVIAS POV

After we finished hugging, I still couldn't stop crying. I spotted Taylor walking cautiously around outside. I just sat there with Michael. He looked down at me.

"Do you think we could have a second chance at our relationship?"

"Um, yeah.. I think that sounds nice." I said smiling.

We broke up and got back together in the same day.. We weren't apart for all that long. What he said just touched my heart dearly. Not many guys would actually have the heart or guts to blame themselves for a breakup. Finding a guy like that is amazing. He's the one you should be with forever. We sat just talking for the next half an hour.

TAYLORS POV

I finally stood up. I hated the feeling of loneliness when people were all around.. And, I knew Michael and Olivia weren't coming back. I walked outside.. I could hear girls laughing in the distance. I figured it was just Megan and Selena being idiots, like usual. It got closer, I found myself to be alone with Megan and Selena right behind me. That was the last thing I could remember.

When I came back to myself, I was still outside. I couldn't remember what happened, but I was on the ground and covered in cuts and bruises. I had a feeling it was Megan and Selena. I sat up and stayed there thinking about everything.

About five minutes passed and I found everybody surrounding me.

"What happened to you?!" was the first thing I could hear coming from Olivia.

"I have no idea.. I really don't remember, but I think it was Megan and Selena.."

"That's it. They're going down."