Chapter 33 - Sangeeth

Hi Friends.... I know that it has been quite sometime since i have updated it. I started a new story and was spending all the time i could get on that. But yeah i have decided to finish this story and concentrate on my new one. 

And here you go... This chapter basically explains another ritual of Hindu marriage. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Dev's POV:

Yesterday, my mom and my friends went to Ahana's house for haldi and mehndi. I want to ask them about her but couldn't. My mom is busy and my friends... well they returned late. By that time I have already messaged and spoke with her. But still I want to talk with them about how she is, if she has any worries and of course, if they have taken a picture of her.

"DEVVVV" someone yelled. I looked up and saw that it is Bhavin.

"What?" I asked going to him.

"Where are you? Please stay in this world too, not only in Ahana's world" he commented making others laugh. I smacked his head.

"Ouchh.... Idiot" he said rubbing the part where I hit him. Serves him right.

Today we will move to the function hall. So, everyone is busy packing everything. What about me you ask? I already did that to avoid tension in last moment.

"Tanya" I called here when I saw her alone.

"Yeah Dev" she said

"I want to ask you about Ahana" I said

"OHhhh... missing her already I see. NO worries you are going to see her today right" she said smiling

"Yeah. I am excited to see her. I would like to know how she is. I mean is everything ok?" I asked. My family and our friends knew that except her mom, all other family members reconciled with her.

"Yeah she is fine. Of course, her mom is same. But now she has support of the rest of her family" she said. I sighed at that.

"Yeah. Ahana told me about that. Just that I am afraid that she may not tell me if anything is bothering her to not to worry me" I said.

"That she might do, but as far as I observed, she is alright. She even laughed when we showed the video of your prank" she said laughing.

"WHAT? That dumbass BHAVIN. I am going to kill him. And you all supported him to show her the video!" I said shocked. She just laughed. Later, they showed me the picture of Ahana in yesterday function. My queen looked very beautiful. But they didn't get the picture of mehndi as Ahana asked them not to. No worries my queen. We will meet today and I will see it to my content and you can't escape .Hhahaha...

In the evening, we went to the function hall. After doing some welcome ritual, they invited us by throwing flowers. Next is Edurkola function where the bride and groom move towards each other, slowly, taking small steps. They move slowly and ask the other person to come to them first. They see who will oblige first and go to their partner. It is a fun game.

I wore sherwani and am waiting for my queen. There she is dressed in beautiful dress. The blue color looks good on her skin. The function started and we are moving slowly. Tanu, Kaira and Rani went on Ahana's side for her support.

"Come on Ahana. Come to your King" I said.

"Sure my king. But at first you come to your queen" she said sweetly. Wah.. I am swooned by that and would have gone to her had not Nirshi stopped me.

"Bhai. We know you are smitten by SIL. But come on at least for this moment, control and listen to yourself" he said.

"Don't embarrass us please" Bhavin said.