Chapter 14 - Date

Woowwww....... two chapters in a day!!!!!!!! Am i not so so good!!!:) :)

--------------------------------------------------------

Ahana's POV:

"You are not going like that" came a demanding voice.. Shit... I thought that I escaped from her sight.

"Yes, I am. What is wrong with this?" I asked not backing down.

"Seriously Ahana. You are going on a date with a hot guy and you are wearing a Chudidhar!!! Unbelievable" said Tanya. (You can google up to know what a Chudidhar is... It is one of the traditional attires in India)

"Come on Tanu. This is not bad and suits me too. And BTW this is not date" I said firmly. I don't understand how many times should I tell her that this is not a date?! Ughhhh... She pulled away my chunni and threw it somewhere in the house and dragged me into her room.

"Tanu!!!! Why did you do that?" I asked.

"So that you won't wear it. And now, I put a dress on my bed. Wear that" she and went out of the room, locking me in. I examined the dress and frankly speaking, it is good. (See the picture)

I wore it with matching jewelry, not much, minimal only. Now, I am all set to go. Just then, I heard the bell ring.

 Just then, I heard the bell ring

"Hi Dev" I heard Tanu greeting. I picked up my black clutch and went to the living room.

"Hi Dev" I said. He looked at me and smiled. I saw appreciation in his eyes when he saw me. I think I did a good thing by listening to Tanu and changed my dress. Thanks bestie.... Not that I am worried about what he thinks of me but still it is good to dress appropriately right?

I observed him. He wore T- shirt and Jeans unlike his usual formal attire. He is looking good too.

 He is looking good too

"Let's go" he said. I waved bye to Tanu and went downstairs. I looked around for his car but couldn't find it.