Chapter 10 - Birthday Party and Memories

Hi guys.... another chapter so soon!!! isn't it good !!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahana's POV:

The week went on and finally it is Sunday. The party is in the evening, at 6pm.Today Tanu also has a party to attend to in the evening. In the morning, we went and bought gifts. I bought a teddy bear to gift Abhi because Rani once told me that she likes them. It has 'Four' written on that.

 It has 'Four' written on that

"I will start going now because I need to meet others and we are going together in Dev's Car" Tanu said. I know their names but don't know who is who. I nodded. After sometime, even I left.

Tanu's POV:

I went to Bhavin's house where we all planned to meet. We decided to gift together. I bought another one to give to the cute Abhi. After meeting there, we went to Anurag's house in Dev's car.

"HI Anurag" we all wished. A cute girl dressed as a Barbie came to us.

"Hi Abhi. Happy birthday" we all wished the cute Barbie girl. She gave us her sweet smile and went to her mom.

We sat and chatted for some time.

"Hey man. When are you going to cut the cake? I am eagerly waiting for the cake" joked Bhavin.

"Just now you came and already ready to eat!!! Wait for a few more minutes. Actually, a friend of Rani is going to join us. So wait bro" Anurag joked. Then we heard doorbell rang and some voices coming towards us.

"Hey guys. I want you to meet my friend" said Rani. We turned to see and I am surprised to see...

"AHU!!!" I said surprised.

"TANU!!!" she said in the same tone as mine.

"You both knew each other?" asked Rani.

"In fact we all knew. She is special to someone here" said Bhavin wiggling his eyebrows. Huh???

"Yeah. She is Tanu 's roommate" said Dev. Ohh yeah... This Bhavin, always takes different meaning in everything. I shook my head and smiled at Ahu and Rani.

"Ohh... nice. What a small world" said Rani laughing.

"Indeed, it is. Right Dev?" asked Bhavin. I shook my head at his behavior and hoped that Ahu won't feel uncomfortable with this.

"So, we are going to the same party and we don't even know that!" I squealed.

"Yeah. Seems to be" Ahu said. Soon the party started and after cake cutting, we gave the gifts. Abhi liked them a lot, particularly the teddy which Ahu brought. Yeah even I liked it. It is so cute.