36th BITE

Posted: Dec 8, 2014

Stay safe guys. Pray hard.

Chapter 36

They are almost out of breaths but still kept their lips together.

He jumped on top of me, spreading my legs apart pushing his self so i can feel him. I groaned when mine felt his hardness.

"God!" He groaned Thy Name

Naglakbay sa balikat ko ang kamay niya at pinisil ito ng marahan, making me know how he love our kissing.

"You are my Goddess, you know that aren't you?" He sweetly swifts his words.

Alam ko kung gaano siya kainit sa akin. I found his sweet sensitive spot. Everytime i touch his biceps, his groans are becoming more aggressive.

Hindi mo na mamamalayan ang ibang mga bagay dahil sa sobrang okupado ng mga halik niya ang atensyon ko.

Sandali siyang tumigil, nangungusap ang mga mata. He is sending me permission and when i smiled, i immediately shut my eyes with his shaft loosening the tightness of mine.

It felt the first, still hurts but not as pained i felt before. the uncomfortable feeling's gone when all the pleasures conquers.

Not minding the people outside this room, i moaned loud enough.

He felt fascinating and his kisses are magic

Few thrust and he swiftly rolled on bed putting me above him.

I pumped and grind hard and he banged his head countless times

I love this man. I love the man i am with this bed. I love this man i am never sure of.

Thoughts are corrupted as he burst inside me. I felt the pulse and that made me giggle.