Chapter 10: Part 1

Raditz's 18th birthday comes around and by this time, they still don't celebrate holidays or anything. Mizuna has been training Bardock and Raditz for the arrival of Red Ice and Pink Ice, especially considering they could come at any moment. By this point, Bardock and Raditz can both go super Saiyan blue. Bardock was out doing a mission around this time while Mizuna is out walking through the kingdom. She then decides to stop by to see raditz. She knocks on the door.

Raditz answers and looks seeing Mizuna. He then smiles a bit. "Hey Mizuna."

Mizuna smiles. "Hey Raditz. I came to visit you."

Raditz smiles and let's her in.

Mizuna comes in. "What have you been up to?"

Raditz looks at her. "Actually I just got done training. I must admit, super Saiyan blue is super powerful. Where did father run off to?"

"He's out on a mission again. Hopefully he'll be ok."

Raditz smirks, knowing this will be the perfect chance to get with Mizuna. He then looks at her. "Say Mizuna, about that promise you made to me right before last year ended."

Mizuna smiles. "Oh, yeah. I remember. What about it?"

Raditz goes up to her, and leads her towards the wall. He then puts both of his hands on the wall on both sides of her. He looks at her seductively. Their faces are close enough to where they could feel each other's breath.

Mizuna blushes.

Raditz kisses her deeply. He then hugs her body, bringing her closer to him. He's also blushing a bit as well, loving every minute. He continues to kiss her. He runs his fingers through her hair. "Her hair is so soft and her body is so perfect. I love her so much." He thinks to himself.

Mizuna is enjoying the kiss. She wraps her arms lovingly around him.

They kiss like that for 15 more minutes and Mizuna breaks away from the kiss. Raditz then let's her go and looks at her. "Is something wrong?"

Mizuna smiles. "No there's not, Raditz."

Raditz blushes a bit. "Oh. Uh, I was kinda hoping we could do more. I mean...if you're up for it."

Mizuna teasingly smirks. "Looks like somebody's blushing."

Raditz's eyes go wide for a second then looks away, embarrassed and his blush turns deeper.

Mizuna then smiles. "There's nothing wrong with blushing. It's cute really."

Raditz still looks embarrassed and he looks away.

Mizuna smiles still and goes up to him, kissing him on the cheek. "I gotta admit, for your first time kissing, that really was amazing."

He nods and looks at her. He soon stops blushing.

Mizuna then senses Bardock's energy, then looks at Raditz. "Bardock's back."

Raditz shrugged. "So what? That old bastard always gets you to himself." He then looks at her, smiling. "Come on, Mizuna." He picks her up bridal style.

Mizuna blushes while looking at him.

Raditz teasingly smirks. "Now look who's blushing."

Mizuna still blushes.

Raditz goes and lays her down on the couch and he softly rubs her head. "Your hair is so soft babe."

Mizuna smiles. "Thanks." Her tail sways happily.

Raditz notices and keeps rubbing her head.

Mizuna then yawns.

Raditz smiles. "Is this making you sleepy?"

Mizuna nods, then grabs a pillow, laying her head down on it.

Raditz then takes off the top part of his armor, picking Mizuna up and then getting on the couch, laying down himself, then putting Mizuna on top of him.

Mizuna smiles and lays her head down on the same pillow Raditz is using, while her body is on top of him.

Raditz continues rubbing her head, which eventually puts her to sleep.

Mizuna falls asleep with a smile on her face.

Raditz smiles and kisses Mizuna's cheek. He then falls asleep not too far from her.